March 2011 Moms

Induction moved up

My induction is now scheduled for tonight. It is already 1am in my time zone. Anyways I had my appt yesterday with my MW and we talked about the induction. This practice has 3 midwives but I really want my MW to deliver my baby so I had to choose a day she would be on call which is Thursday or next Monday. Also the Thursday one would have to be at one hospital and the Monday one would be at another hospital. We did an ultrasound and guessed the baby to be at 8lbs1oz. I am also past my due date. My MW said the Thursday one would be better because the hospital is much better for my type of delivery. But she kept saying it is completely up to me. DH went to the appt and wanted the Thursday one as well because it is this week and because he likes the hospital better too. Oh I should also mention that my body isn?t dilating or effacing or having contractions. Just a few BHs here and there. So after much thought, I went to IHOP and sat there for about a half hour thinking, I went with the Thursday induction. I do feel bad because it feels like I am taking the easy way out but on the other hand I truly trust my MW and know that she is working in my best interest.

So here is my induction schedule:

3/9 Wednesday- check in hospital at 7pm and start cervadil

3/10 Thursday- 10am start pitocin and have baby

Sounds easy enough. Well I will see everyone again in a couple of days witha little Zoe in my arms.

Re: Induction moved up

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"