March 2011 Moms
Options

TMI- Pooing.

I've poo'd three times today. IDK what is going on, maybe he is pushing on my intestines? Maybe my body is getting ready for him to come? I'm 38 weeks today.
Colton Emanuel
March 16, 2011

My Blog

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: TMI- Pooing.

• Options
    At least once a week for the past few weeks I have bad stomach ache problems which results in lots of poo. This happened to me yesterday...4 times in 1 hour!!! Then I was fine the rest of the day.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Anniversary image image
  • Options
    I too went 4 times yesterday!  I have read that it's part of your body preparing for labor by cleaning out your system.  However, this happened to me about once a week for the last 3 weeks or so....who knows?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Lately, I've been going 3-4 times a day. I'm sure LO is just getting bigger and pushing on all our insides :)
  • Options
    Ekk. I'm sure this means nothing for me because I havent lost my mucus plug or even have any contractions.
    Colton Emanuel
    March 16, 2011

My Blog

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    skioskio member
    3-5 times a day for me every day for the last couple weeks. It's normal.
    imagePregnancy Ticker
  • Options

imageskio:
    3-5 times a day for me every day for the last couple weeks. It's normal.

This is me too.  I asked the nurse about it when I was in L&D the other day, she said it was perfectly normal and has to do with the way LO is situated and pushing on our bodies differently.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Oh my gooodness! I was going to ask the same thing!!!! I am really not as regular as most people.... even though I'm not consitpated, I don't go every day, or even every other day... its just not whats regular for me... ANYWAYs....  today I've gone 3 times, and not to be too much TMI, but they have all been fairly large.  I was hoping I wasn't alone or out of the ordinary.  I have a long ways to go still because I haven't dropped, lost my mucus plug, or had one single contraction! 
    HarLynn's mama
  • Options
    Ugh, this is totally happening to me.  I have been going 3-4 times a day, and it's pretty loose (TMI!).  It's awful and I feel just terrible right now.  I am so looking forward to having this baby!
  • Options

honestly all it seems like i do is pee and poop!

haha i dont know whats wrong with me. and everytime its not like a little poop its like a regular poop haha.. sorry for that :) but i just dont see how i can poop so much.

i poop at least 2 or 3 times a day.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    i started pooing multiple times in the middle of the night. who knows. isnt pregnancy fun - new things right up to the end!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"