Pregnant after IF
Options

8w1d u/s

And we have a beautiful little blob!

The hr was 162 and my RE assured me things are going perfectly!!

The downside? PIO, supps, and the same pills for 3 more weeks. No sex, no exercise until then also. Aw, well. Anything for baby bear to stay healthy!

It was so amazing to see the heartbeat flickering away again. Also, I thought the butt was the head, and the head was the butt. Haha, I guess we have a lot to learn still!

My RE also prescribed zofran for me. I dry-heaved all the way home so I popped one immediately. I'm hoping I won't have to take them often but it's nice to know I have something for emergencies!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: 8w1d u/s

• Options
    Congratulations!! :) I hope the Zofran helps.
    It took 5 failed IUIs and a failed IVF, but our FET worked!
    My pregnancy after Infertility Blog
    Our baby girl was born on April 27, 2011!
  • Options
    Yay for a great u/s!! I hope the Zofran helps you feel better soon.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Congratulations!!! Zofran is amazing!!
    PAIF/SAIF Always Welcome
    TTC #1 Since 3/2010 Diagnosed with POF
    6/2010-IVF #1 Cancelled after ER b/c 0 eggs recovered
    On to Donor Eggs
    9-30-10 IVF w/ DE begins & Donor started stims 10-4-10
    Donor ER 10-14-10 14 Fertilized Eggs ~ ET 10-17-10 (7 Frosties)
    IVF #1 11-18-10 M/C @ 7 Weeks~Stopped growing @ 5 Weeks
    FET #1 2-1-2011
    Beta #1 13dp3dt 2-14-2011~722
    Beta #2 15dp3dt 2-16-2011~1942
    1st U/S 3-3-2011~Twin Girls

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    Congrats !! I haven't personally tried Zofran but I have heard it's a miracle drug.

"Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all." -- Dale Carnegie
    "Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time." --Thomas A. Edison
  • Options
    Congratulations. Glad everything is going well.
    Beautiful Miracle Baby lost at 21 weeks due to pre-term labor and incompetent cervix. FET#1 BFN, FET#2 BFP, early loss. FET#3 BFN. IVF#2 BFFN. FET #4 BFP after removing bilateral hydrosalpinx and 3 months of lupron depot. Sticky Bun is here!! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    yay for a great u/s!!! i hope you feel better hun! 
    ::PAIF/SAIF Welcome::

TTC since July 2008
    IUI 1,2,3 BFN
    IVF #1 C/P, FET 1,2,3 BFN
    IVF#2 BFP

it's a girl!!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

sounds like a great appt! i really hope the zofran helps you, i know you've had a tough time with m/s.

i'm hoping my OB will give me zofran at my appt on thursday. my RE was *very* conservative and i didn't even ask b/c i know he would have said no.

• Options

Great news about the u/s!

4 Clomid cycles BFN's,3 injectible cycles BFN, 3 failed IUI's
    Hystroscopy to remove cysts 11/2010
    IVF #1 with ICSI Graydon Dane born Oct. 23, 2011 via c-section at 38 weeks.
    Surprise BFP 10/9/12. Blighted ovum at 8wks. D&C 11/1/12.
    Surprise BFP#2 TWINS!!! Boy/Girl twins.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks ladies. :)Left Hug
  • Options
    Congrats!!
  • Options
    Yay, congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Take the zofran.... I promise!!!  They wouldn't prescribe it if it were unsafe, and you will feel so much better!!
  • Options
    imageNicoleeBonsai:

sounds like a great appt! i really hope the zofran helps you, i know you've had a tough time with m/s.

i'm hoping my OB will give me zofran at my appt on thursday. my RE was *very* conservative and i didn't even ask b/c i know he would have said no.

I was really, really hesitant to say anything. My nurse asked how I was feeling and I told her how sick I was and she said to definitely mention something when the DR came in. He didn't seem to mind at all. I told him that I was hesitant to take anything but I would like to have it as a back up or for when it's really bad. I hope your OB will give you something! I took it about 1.5 hours ago and it really seemed to take the barfy edge off. :)

• Options
    imagecbubbles2:
    imageNicoleeBonsai:

I was really, really hesitant to say anything. My nurse asked how I was feeling and I told her how sick I was and she said to definitely mention something when the DR came in. He didn't seem to mind at all. I told him that I was hesitant to take anything but I would like to have it as a back up or for when it's really bad. I hope your OB will give you something! I took it about 1.5 hours ago and it really seemed to take the barfy edge off. :)

part of the reason i didnt explicitly ask for it was b/c i had mentioned to him how nauseous/sick i was, and he was basically like, yep, you're pregnant, that's what happens Indifferent

my guess is my OB will be more generous when i see her on thursday. i would be so thankful to take the barfy edge off :)

• Options
    Wonderful news!  Congrats!  Hope you feel better soon!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker IUI #1~BFP!!! Beta #1~13dpo 100 Beta #2~15dpo 216 BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Great news! Hope the zofran helps!
    Dx Anovulatory PCOS Clomid,Ovidrel,TI=BFN IUI#1-#3 Femara,Ovidrel=BFN IUI#4-Gonal F,Ovidrel=BFN IUI#5-Gonal F,Ovidrel= BFP!! Beta #1 11dpIUI=34, Beta #2=131,first u/s 3/14=1 perfect bug with a heartbeat! Anderson Phillip, Born 11/2/11 7lbs 10oz 21in. Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    JenCWJenCW member
    Congrats on another great look at the LO.  Hopefully the Zofran kicks in soon.
  • Options

amazing!! I hope you get some relief soon :) 

• Options
    So exciting!!!! I get the head and butt mixed up too. It's so hard to tell still. I hope the zofran does the trick for you!!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"