Babies: 9 - 12 Months

Hi Ladies-I'm not on much but need help :)

I use to be on the bump all.the.time but LO keeps me from finding time to get online!

I need meal ideas for my 10 month old. I'd like to get away from the purees and start giving her real food. Right now, I still give her purees mixed with meat I'll grind or w/cereal. However, I have started to give her pancakes, veggie burgers (grinded up, but I may start giving it to her in pieces now), bananas, yogurt, pasta mixed w/puree veggies, chicken blended w/veggie. Today I gave her pieces of my spinach nuggets for lunch.

I just need more HEALTHY lunch/dinner ideas so I can move past Gerber! 

Thanks!

Re: Hi Ladies-I'm not on much but need help :)

• Have you checked out wholesomebabyfood? They have a few finger food recipes on there that are really yummy. I make a few different things so I can give her a quick meal when needed.

The broccoli-cheddar nuggets are very good.  

https://www.wholesomebabyfood.com/babyfingerfood.htm 

• I'm far from the queen of healthy eating but here are things Aiden eats at almost 10 months old: steamed veggies (sweet potato, squash, carrots, broccoli, pretty much anything), fruit cups in water, steamed fruit like apples & pears, bagels, meat (real chicken breast or beef, sometimes lunch meat), pieces of cheese, pasta with sauce or cheese, waffles with fruit spread, yogurt, ravioli, oatmeal.  He kind of eats whatever.  Today for lunch we shared my leftover chicken parm from dinner last night :)

Formerly known as elmoali :)

• Loading the player...
  • In addition to wholesomebabyfood.com there is  wholesometoddlerfood.com with finger food ideas. 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"