Georgia Babies

Does Costco take similac checks?

They have similac on sale this month and since I'm only bf another month I wnat to start stocking up on formula. I have several similac checks, will they take one?
BFP 12/23/07, M/C 1/25/08 Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Does Costco take similac checks?

• kegkeg member

I think so...I can't remember if I ever used them there but I know I did at Sam's.  I know at Sam's they could take them because they weren't considered coupons, but checks. (And I consider Costco more consumer-friendly than Sam's!)

FWIW, I really liked the Costco/Kirkland formula. We switched over probably when DDs were about 4 months old and I never looked back!  :-) 

2004-Started TTC; Nov 2007-Lap with endo removed; Jan 2008-Ectopic (mtx); April 2008-IVF #1 (bfp, twin girls); March 2011-FET (cp); June 2012-IVF #2 (bfp, singleton, EDD 3-19-12)

***Twin fraternal girls born at 35w6d in 12/2008***

• Another thumbs up for the Kirkland formula. We go through a can about every week and a half and it is $17/can. We've had no issues with it and so glad we went with it!
    Our Photo Site
    James - July 4, 2010
    Sam - June 21, 2012
  • Loading the player...
  • bj's does, so I assume that costco would.
  • Yes, they take them. 
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lily  pie Second Birthday tickers
  • Thanks! I have three $20 coupons plus another coupon for a whole container free (I already got that one at publix) that similac sent me. So I can basically get those for free.

~I will be trying to use kirkland brand if Bryce will take it. Bailey would never take generic. I tried several times to switch him over and he wouldn't drink it so I had to use similac.

BFP 12/23/07, M/C 1/25/08 Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • How did you get the similac checks?  I signed up on their website last time and never got anything from them.  Just wondering if I'm missing something.
    imageLilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • imageDaisy22:

~I will be trying to use kirkland brand if Bryce will take it. Bailey would never take generic. I tried several times to switch him over and he wouldn't drink it so I had to use similac.

Try the Target brand version of Similac.  So far Sophie seems to be taking it about as well as the name brand powder.  But she does much better with the pre-made liquid which unfortunately, there is no generic for that :-(  So far she is only getting a couple of oz a day though, so it's not that bad to buy the pre-made. 

• imagelindzed:
    How did you get the similac checks?  I signed up on their website last time and never got anything from them.  Just wondering if I'm missing something.

I signed up on their website and also got stuff at the hospital when I told them similac if we needed it. Some how after Bailey I got put into a Similac Gold program and I think that's how I got the $20 coupons.

• Thanks!  I signed up again and actually sent an e-mail to through their website making sure I was in their system correctly.  I get tons of enfamil stuff and it makes me consider using them instead this time around, but I really love the similac ready to feed bottles when I'm traveling.
    imageLilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"