Indiana Babies

Sad...and glad

So, they are going to cut 60 teacher positions in my school corporation so I will be getting bumped from my job.  Very sad, not just for me but for how horrific the loss of 10% of the teaching staff will be. 

Glad...I just got my Etsy shop up and running  https://www.etsy.com/shop/eruckman and I am planning to start selling at a local kids consignment store soon! 

Re: Sad...and glad

• I'm so sorry to hear that your teaching job was cut for next year. It sounds like you've got a great attitude about it though, and a plan! Is being a SAHM something you had ever considered?
  • Sorry to hear this. It seems like it is tough to be a teacher anymore. I hope that you can find another teaching position if you desire one.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm so sorry about your job and for the whole corporation - you have to wonder what the funding priorities are!

On the bright side, I'm totally in LOVE with hand-stamped stuff. I bought necklaces just like the ones you have listed off Etsy for my sisters-in-law for Christmas - wish I had waited so I could buy from you! I think I may have to get myself one though, and if so I'll definitely order from you.  Good luck!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Sorry to hear that..I lost my teaching job last year.  However, it's been such a blessing.  I'm staying home with my boys and watching a few other kids.  It's so nice to stay home with them.  I'm also looking into getting an Etsy shop up and going.  Good luck!
  • Thanks everyone for the support.  I am still sorting through all of this, but I am looking for other teaching jobs right now.

Thanks again!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"