Stay at Home Moms
Options

OMG- Parker PEED in her pants at Walmart :(

I felt awful for her!  We were in line and mentioned she had to go, but I figured it was just because she saw the restroom and knows it has toilets inside.  NOPE!  She started peeing while we were in line to check out.  I was so embarrassed.  Of course, I grab both Parker and Rowan and my purse and run to the bathroom as quick as can be.  The first words out of her mouth when she's on the toilet "Mom, are you mad at me?"  I almost died.  I felt terrible for her.  I told her of course I wasn't mad just hurrying so we didn't pee more on the floor in Walmart.

Ugh it was awful!! 

Re: OMG- Parker PEED in her pants at Walmart :(

• Options

Awww, poor girl.  It sounds like you were understanding about the whole thing.  These things happen. 

Sorry you had to go through that!  You and Parker.  :(  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

It was just awful to go back to the checkout line and see a ROLL of paper towels on the floor to clean it up.  Plus people were wearing plastic gloves; the whole bit.  They just stood there not letting us check out!  No one was doing anything about the paper towels or cleaning or anything.  We literally just stood there and watched until they decided it was time to check us out.  So bizarre. 

I'm already on my second beer because of it. :) 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Aw, poor girl. How weird that they just made you stand there.
  • Options
    As horrible as it is, it happens.  DD has peed in the chair at the same restaurant 2X, funny thing is, she has never peed any other time out (more at home or the park where there is no bathroom, thankfully)
  • Options

poor thing :(

you deserve a drink! cheers.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    ahhhh.  I'm so sorry
  • Options
    Poor girl (and you!) :( 
    DD#1~8/17/96------DS~10/24/05 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Poor girl and poor mama! Enjoy that beer!!
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

Awww poor thing!  When I read that she asked you if you were mad that broke my heart.  It just reminded me so much of my DD - it's something she would have asked.  So sweet.

Glad you guys survived.  Enjoy your beer!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"