Parenting
Options

Now I have the Dora song in my head...

"Come on vamanos, everybody let's go...."

GET OUT OF MY HEAD!

Re: Now I have the Dora song in my head...

• Options
    And thank you, now so do I. Between this, and your new sig, I'm just going to not be your friend today. :(
  • Options
    And I do too!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

LOL Dai...sorry...I feel like if I could sing it really loud, here in my office, I'd be OK and it would be gone.  But the fact that I can't...well, it's keeping it in my head.  I'm afraid I'll start humming it subconsiously!

This vintage L thing is killing you, eh?  I have too many newborn pics...and he's so big now.  Last night he threw an entire bucket of water on me while he was taking his bath.  I have to do *something* to remember the innocent days! :P

• Options
    I think it's just a lot harder for me knowing that those days are over for me, you know? At least after Seigi was born I could daydream and look forward to doing it again the next time. But now, it's just no more for me. And this one is my favorite pic so far. The little sleeping newborn face....oh it just gets every time.
  • Options

LOL, probably because when they're newborns & they're *actually* sleeping...it's the best thing ever! ;)

Yeah, I can see that...you're DONE, done?  For sure done?

• Options

Just did it...just caught myself humming it at my desk...

Tongue Tied

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"