Oregon Babies

Another pedi. recommendation

Hi all!

First of all...I have never posted here before so hello.  I have been living in Portland for almost 4 years and we are expecting our first baby (girl) in May.  We have been moving along pretty well but now I am starting to plan for when this little girl gets here.

I am looking for any recommendations for pediatricians in Portland.  I live on the eastside of town.  My husband works downtown.  I have a list from my doctor but would love to hear what other people say.  Thanks so much for any input!

Re: Another pedi. recommendation

• We take Lucy to Monique Pritchard at Sellwood Pediatric and we LOVE her! She is awesome. She is also very open to alternative medicine and alternative vaccine schedules, as well as traditional medicine.
  • Ditto Pritchard.  She's wonderful - friendly, informative, and she personalizes care for every child.  We started at a big clinic in NW and it was awful - big, impersonal, rushed.  I like the two other pediatricians in the office too. 
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Dr. Vestergaard at Broadway Medical clinic in Hollywood.  Our friends recommend her and we have been really happy with her.  Some other friend see another dr at the same clinic, but I can't remember which one.
    Married 9-4-04

***PM me for my IF history***

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"