February 2011 Moms
Options

7 lbs to go until my pre-preg weight!

YAY, I went to the doc yesterday and lost 33lbs of the 40lbs I gain during preg!  As I got further along, I got worried with how much I was gaining.. Turns out it was just the almost 11lb baby I had in my belly!

Breastfeeding seems to be helping out also!  :)

Come on Sticky baby!!
EDD 6/30/2016
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

EDD: 2/26/11  BORN: 2/15/2011

EDD: 2/23/2014  M/C 6/18/2013
EDD 6/25/2014  M/C 11/8/2013
M/C 4/20/2014
M/C 6/22/2014

Our Z
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Check out my Blog:
http://gomommy-meandmyboys.blogspot.com/

Re: 7 lbs to go until my pre-preg weight!

• Options
    DAMMIT these post are going to make me go all "Wilma" on your guys.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options

imageameliahedlund:

Well, if it makes you feel better, I'm almost pre-preg weight too- but I still have the gut. It seems having a 3rd baby has destroyed my stomach muscle's tone, and they don't want to go back. :( Getting back down to weight does no good if your belly is still flapping in the wind! Maybe because your weight loss is slower, by the time you do get down you won't have to worry about flappy belly syndrome. 

CafeMom Tickers
    imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageTiffanyTheMom:

imageameliahedlund:

Well, if it makes you feel better, I'm almost pre-preg weight too- but I still have the gut. It seems having a 3rd baby has destroyed my stomach muscle's tone, and they don't want to go back. :( Getting back down to weight does no good if your belly is still flapping in the wind! Maybe because your weight loss is slower, by the time you do get down you won't have to worry about flappy belly syndrome. 

Yes, I'm there too.. only its not so much a gut as a weird flap of fat/skin... plus the stretch marks I have on my belly make me look like I'm part tiger.. so don't be too jealous..

Come on Sticky baby!!
    EDD 6/30/2016
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

EDD: 2/26/11  BORN: 2/15/2011

EDD: 2/23/2014  M/C 6/18/2013
    EDD 6/25/2014  M/C 11/8/2013
    M/C 4/20/2014
    M/C 6/22/2014

Our Z
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Check out my Blog:
    http://gomommy-meandmyboys.blogspot.com/

• Options

I am 5 lbs below pre-preg weight but have a flappy belly right now too! So not cute! I am hoping that I will get some stomach muscles back at sometime and it will be a lot better looking.

I am super proud of you for losing all that weight already though! If I had gained 40 lbs I am pretty sure I wouldn't only be 7 lbs from pre-preg weight! Congrats and good luck with losing all the weight you want!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    photo 5eaaf87b-ad37-4eed-9526-ebc7b28aed0d.jpg photo d035cb36-2bee-4dc9-8bf7-15d34ec258be.jpg
  • Options

imageameliahedlund:

Haha, I was thinking the same thing, I have 20 to go (I gained around 60 or so) and I am breastfeeding, Doesn't help that I am not quite on my prepregnancy diet yet :-P

Congrats on all your weightlosses though! 

• Options
    imageGoMommy:
    imageTiffanyTheMom:

imageameliahedlund:

Yes, I'm there too.. only its not so much a gut as a weird flap of fat/skin... plus the stretch marks I have on my belly make me look like I'm part tiger.. so don't be too jealous..

Haha, all of this!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    I haven't been on a scale since I gave birth. Tomorrow I have a drs appt I'm curious to see how much I've lost. I know its quite a bit because I can almost button up my pre preg pants :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"