Success after IF

Still running a fever

Ugh, I  am just so ready to feel better physically.  I feel like I've been running a fever for 3 weeks (it's been 101 and 102 consistently).  My OB says I have to go to the ER if I am still running a fever Wednesday, but I am not sure what the ER will do for me.  I am hoping it's just the flu and will run its course soon.

On another note-I am totally annoyed by DH!  I am going to bed! 

Momma to 2 sweet girls here on earth and a precious baby boy in heaven

Re: Still running a fever

• I'm sure they covered this, but are you sure that your fever isn't OB related?  Do you have any abdominal pain or tenderness?  Do you have any discharge that smells off?  Does your incision look ok- not red, oozing, etc? I'm sure they ruled all this out and how unfair that you have the possible flu.  Did you get a rapid flu test?  Simple enough to do.

Feel better soon! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I have clear discharge and my belly is tender, but the incision isn't red so I think it's just normal healing.  The only weird thing is that I get a sharp pain right above my pubic bone pretty frequently.

I don't know why he wants me to go to the ER instead of to his office.  Maybe OB's can't do the rapid flu test? 

Momma to 2 sweet girls here on earth and a precious baby boy in heaven
  • Loading the player...
  • hope you feel better soon! having a fever is awful. =(
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"