August 2011 Moms

Baby Monitors

Hey Ladies,

Any one know which type of monitor you are looking into? Any second time Moms have a good one they can recommend?  

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Baby Monitors

• I received a really nice one minus the video monitor w/ my first. I never used it. Our house is 1400 sq. ft. and never needed it. I gave it to my friend and she has never used it. If you really think you will need it, put it on your registry. You can always take it back. Not a must. I waited to get the swing and breast pump. Two things I got soon after he came and used the most.
  • I really liked the AngelCare monitor for the peace of mind it gives.  It is a bit pricey, but I thought it was worth it.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I LOVE LOVE LOVE our Summer Infant Day and Night Video Monitor.  I didn't think it was necessary at all, but was so glad in the end that someone in my family bought it despite what I thought.  It was a lifesaver when we really needed to know if he needed us...we had creaky floors and a light sleeper!  If we headed toward his room when he didn't really need us he would wake up.  Then, at 15 months when we did CIO it was AMAZING.  And even now, we use it nightly because he's in a twin bed and I can see if he's really in bed or not.  I am getting another video monitor with two cameras now for the new baby.  And Summer Infant's customer service is awesome!
  • I am happy with the sony babycall.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageJenJar:
    I LOVE LOVE LOVE our Summer Infant Day and Night Video Monitor.  I didn't think it was necessary at all, but was so glad in the end that someone in my family bought it despite what I thought.  It was a lifesaver when we really needed to know if he needed us...we had creaky floors and a light sleeper!  If we headed toward his room when he didn't really need us he would wake up.  Then, at 15 months when we did CIO it was AMAZING.  And even now, we use it nightly because he's in a twin bed and I can see if he's really in bed or not.  I am getting another video monitor with two cameras now for the new baby.  And Summer Infant's customer service is awesome!
    This is what we're planning to get.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"