October 2011 Moms
Options

Day int the life of a pregnant women

I woke up exhausted, drug myself to work by 6 am. Then came the nausea..couple hours of that with some lower back pain. Vomiting. Ate less than half of my lunch. Felt a little bit better, but then came heart burn along with fatigue. Then some more nausea. Finished work strong with more exhaustion. Ugh. I loved being pregnant with my son! I didn't have any of this before! Very frustrating to feel so crappy all the time!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: Day int the life of a pregnant women

• Options
    I feel the same way.  My pregnancy with DS was great, and I never had any m/s.  It's definitely not the same this time around- it's been the opposite!  I developed bad acne with DS though, so I'm hoping that ends up being the opposite too :)  Hope your m/s passes soon!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I bet we are all having GIRLS!! lol....All of my friends that had boys said they loved being pregnant...and here I was feeling horrible for just wanting the first trimester to be over already!! Same feeling this time around, I will get really excited when I can get my head out of the toilet :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Ugh. Was feeling pretty good until today. Sleep was interrupted by my dog at 5 a.m., couldn't go back to sleep, then drove 1.5 hours to work feeling queasy, now trying to eat a little bit, but feel nauseous and oh so tired. Hoping today goes by quickly for all of us working-and-feeling-sick preggos ....
    BabyName Ticker imageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options

Yes I hope we all feel better soon to. People keep telling me the girl thing, fingers crossed :-)

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"