Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

I *need* this. (CD related)

"Seriously, mommy forum people are some crazy ass bitches." New Year New You

Re: I *need* this. (CD related)

• Options

That diaper is adorable, but the price is ugly.

I'm cheap and proud!

however long the night, dawn will break.

• Options
    imageMrsLacy:

That diaper is adorable, but the price is ugly.

I'm cheap and proud!

me too, I would never pay that much.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    aww I love it! But I agree, that price is crazy!
  • Options
    I like the diaper, but it seems kinda pilly to be VGUC. IMO.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    imageuluvfranke:
    I love blue. apparently a lot of the GMs can be pilly, yet VGUC because it's the nature of the fabric.
  • Options
    imageJ+MS:
    imageuluvfranke:
    I love blue. apparently a lot of the GMs can be pilly, yet VGUC because it's the nature of the fabric.
    I know. I would just never pay that for something used and pilly. haha.
  • Options
    I thought it was cute, but I didn't look at the price.  How much was it?
  • Options
    imageuluvfranke:
    imageJ+MS:
    imageuluvfranke:
    I know. I would just never pay that for something used and pilly. haha.
    oh I'm not. This is just my first time seeing that print...I'm in love. bahah
  • Options
    imagegemrae1225:
    I thought it was cute, but I didn't look at the price.  How much was it?
  • Options
    Am I the only crazy one that thinks it's not THAT expensive? If so, please tell me. I know my head hurts today but somebody give me a reality check if I need it!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    How much do they usually go for?
  • Options
    imagetorii:
    Am I the only crazy one that thinks it's not THAT expensive? If so, please tell me. I know my head hurts today but somebody give me a reality check if I need it!
    For a USED diaper that just requires another diaper to go over it, it's expensive.
  • Options
    imagegemrae1225:
    Depends on the print. If you buy them brand new, 35-45. If you have a hard to find print though, I've seen them sell on spots for 150+
  • Options

imageJ+MS:
    imagegemrae1225:
    Depends on the print. If you buy them brand new, 35-45. If you have a hard to find print though, I've seen them sell on spots for 150+

Seems like they start off reasonable and then hit the insane!!  I want to see a print that is 150+!! 

• Options

imageJ+MS:
    imagetorii:
    For a USED diaper that just requires another diaper to go over it, it's expensive.

Hmm that makes sense. I guess after seeing GM go for well over $100, $26 seemed "cheap." Then again, I hated paying $18 for my BG, and bought mostly seconds for $12 so I don't know why my head thinks $26+$6.50 shipping is acceptable. 

I'm coming back to reality now!

• Options
    imagetorii:

imageJ+MS:
    imagetorii:

Hmm that makes sense. I guess after seeing GM go for well over $100, $26 seemed "cheap." Then again, I hated paying $18 for my BG, and bought mostly seconds for $12 so I don't know why my head thinks $26+$6.50 shipping is acceptable. 

I'm coming back to reality now!

Yea for a GM, it's "cheap" but for a diaper, it's not.
  • Options

imagetorii:

I don't either. (For new ones I pay around that much and sometimes more.) Typical for GMs, even used. Her prints are "limited time only" type of deals. (Meaning, she uses a print 'til it's gone and so it is then "discontinued.") The person selling these could have taken better care of them, too. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

I NEED this!

https://www.monkeysnuggles.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=oschirp

It matched her wipes! It is my favorite.T would kill me :(

• Options
    imageuluvfranke:

I NEED this!

I like her prints a lot too. Much more affordable also. I also like Muttaqins prints and prices.
  • Options
    imageuluvfranke:

I NEED this!

I think that print is beautiful! 

Hey, they can be from the Easter Bunny, right? ;P

• Options
    imageOctoberBabyH:

imagetorii:

I don't either. (For new ones I pay around that much and sometimes more.) Typical for GMs, even used. Her prints are "limited time only" type of deals. (Meaning, she uses a print 'til it's gone and so it is then "discontinued.") The person selling these could have taken better care of them, too. 

See, that's what I was thinking, too. I'd be ecstatic if I could even FIND the print I want. The price is just an afterthought. Then again, I'm delusional tonight!

• Options
    imagetorii:
    imageOctoberBabyH:

imagetorii:

See, that's what I was thinking, too. I'd be ecstatic if I could even FIND the print I want. The price is just an afterthought. Then again, I'm delusional tonight!

I don't know if you're delusional tonight (btw I hope you are doing well! I have not been on much. So busy!) But, you only buy so many CDs for your stash and you're saving so much money in the long run, so I think it's okay to spend that little extra on a nice print here and there.

• Options
    imageOctoberBabyH:
    imageuluvfranke:

I NEED this!

ohhhhh. we can't get her candy yet.So why not something springy.hmmm
  • Options
    imageOctoberBabyH:
    imagetorii:
    imageOctoberBabyH:

imagetorii:

I don't know if you're delusional tonight (btw I hope you are doing well! I have not been on much. So busy!) But, you only buy so many CDs for your stash and you're saving so much money in the long run, so I think it's okay to spend that little extra on a nice print here and there.

I'm doing better, thanks! I completely agree with your philosophy; I just need to convince DH of it. 

Sorry J+MS for totally hijacking your thread. I'm slowly walking away... but here's a drink as a peace offering. Drinks

• Options
    imageuluvfranke:
    imageOctoberBabyH:
    imageuluvfranke:

I NEED this!

Exactly! I already ordered The Velveteen Rabbit for Violet and have a few more things to get for her Easter basket. (I know it's a little early, but I would rather get it all out of the way now.)

• Options
    imageOctoberBabyH:
    imageuluvfranke:
    imageOctoberBabyH:
    imageuluvfranke:

I NEED this!

Exactly! I already ordered The Velveteen Rabbit for Violet and have a few more things to get for her Easter basket. (I know it's a little early, but I would rather get it all out of the way now.)

Don't blame it on getting it out of the way..you just saw cute must haves! Haha
  • Options
    imageuluvfranke:
    imageOctoberBabyH:
    imageuluvfranke:
    imageOctoberBabyH:
    imageuluvfranke:

I NEED this!

Don't blame it on getting it out of the way..you just saw cute must haves! Haha

I might buy the one you want, too. I am falling in love with this print. I don't even need anymore CDs. I am sure you don't either! haha

• Options
    Eh I'm not into GMs. They're so small and wear out really quick compared to my Twinkie Tush T&Ts and my Star Baby Designs. Plus, that looks like play condition at best- definitely over-priced! Good idea to stay away.
  • Options
    J+MSJ+MS member
    imagetorii:
    imageOctoberBabyH:
    imagetorii:
    imageOctoberBabyH:

imagetorii:

I'm doing better, thanks! I completely agree with your philosophy; I just need to convince DH of it. 

Sorry J+MS for totally hijacking your thread. I'm slowly walking away... but here's a drink as a peace offering. Drinks

hijack away, I don't mind friendly chatter! But, I'll always take a drink so gimme that ::chugs martini::
  • Options
    If you're still looking for the Swirling Twirling Toile
     I have one for sale.
  • Options
    J+MSJ+MS member
    imagegogadget123:
     I have one for sale.
    I am on a diaper buying hiatus right now...but just out of curiosity, how much are you selling it for?Stick out tongue
  • Options

I know what you mean!  I'm trying to cut back too.  I was thinking $18 plus shipping.

imageJ+MS:
    imagegogadget123:
     I have one for sale.
    I am on a diaper buying hiatus right now...but just out of curiosity, how much are you selling it for?Stick out tongue
  • Options
    J+MSJ+MS member
    imagegogadget123:

I know what you mean!  I'm trying to cut back too.  I was thinking $18 plus shipping.

imageJ+MS:
    imagegogadget123:
     I have one for sale.
    I wish I could take it off your hands. I just told DH no more diapers for a while though, I seriously bought 30 in 2 months lol
  • Options

No worries!  I have to exercise some restraint these days too!  Smile

The GMs are always pretty easy to sell.

• Options
    J+MSJ+MS member
    imagegogadget123:

No worries!  I have to exercise some restraint these days too!  Smile

The GMs are always pretty easy to sell.

For real...that diaper sold for like 30 in GUC, you should do an auction on spots to see what you get for it.
  • Options

I don't know anything about spots - I'll have to look into it.

Thanks!

• Options
    J+MSJ+MS member
    imagegogadget123:

I don't know anything about spots - I'll have to look into it.

Thanks!

you're welcome, let me know if you need any help.
  • Options

I found it on hyena cart - but it looks like you list your price.  Is there an auction section too?

• Options
    J+MSJ+MS member
    imagegogadget123:

I found it on hyena cart - but it looks like you list your price.  Is there an auction section too?

There should be a spot where you can make your listing an auction. If you can't find it, you can always ask on the CD board, there are many spots gurus over there.
  • Options
    Cool! Thanks - I'll check it out.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"