Attachment Parenting
Options

Funny BWing Story

So Jamie and I decided to walk to the park yesterday... FTR the park is 3 miles from our house, lol and I'm not an exercising person... I got halfway there when I started thinking we should have driven. I had Jamie in a DH...

There are these 3 bikers (motorcycles) riding very foolishly. They had on cut off shorts, no helmet, and were standing on the bike pedals and weaving around. They pass Jamie and I and one guy slows down to almost a complete stop and says, "Hey, that baby on your back looks dangerous!"

Pot, meet kettle...

Just thought I would share. I laughed about it for a long time!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: Funny BWing Story

• Options

That is hilarious!

Did you make it to the playground? I get tired wearing DS for long walks! We use the stroller for that.  Smile

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageArmy_Wife_04:

That is hilarious!

Did you make it to the playground? I get tired wearing DS for long walks! We use the stroller for that.  Smile

We did! We walked an hour there while Jamie slept, played for 20 minutes and then called DH to come pick us up b/c I could not muster up the energy to walk an hour home lol

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageAliciaCM:
    imageArmy_Wife_04:

That is hilarious!

We did! We walked an hour there while Jamie slept, played for 20 minutes and then called DH to come pick us up b/c I could not muster up the energy to walk an hour home lol

Lol, funny! Glad you had fun and got some great exercise in!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Ha ha! Some people...

Makes me glad there is a park right down the street!  And it was just redone last summer.  I can't wait for spring!

Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    LOL that's hilarious! Good for you for walkin 3 miles girl! I don't know if I could do it haha, I would def call for a ride after lol
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Follow Me on Pinterest blog: www.thesmoreslife.blogspot.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"