Babies: 0 - 3 Months

g8orell & robs

Just wanted to say thanks to both of you for recommending that hydrocorizone cream. I finally bucked up and got some and A's face is cleared up (for the most part) after two uses. And she doesn't rub her face against my shoulder/chest as much when I'm holding her so I'm assuming the itching is better. 

Thanks ladies! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: g8orell & robs

• Oh good! Now don't get worried if it comes back b/c it probably will at some point. I tell my patients not to use it past 2-3 weeks then take a break and use it again as needed.
    Camryn Grace ~ July 6th, 2009 ~ 7lbs 9oz, 20.5" Lilypie Third Birthday tickers image
    Brayden Richard Drew ~ December 20, 2010~7lbs 9oz, 20" Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • imageg8orell:
    Oh good! Now don't get worried if it comes back b/c it probably will at some point. I tell my patients not to use it past 2-3 weeks then take a break and use it again as needed.

Yeah, I think it's cleared up enough that I'm done using it (for now). I'm so iffy about putting stuff on her face that I couldn't bring myself to do it three days in a row if it wasn't still bad. haha As long as she's not itching then I'm fine. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Yay!!!!  So happy it helped.  I was shocked how quickly it cleared DD's skin.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"