August 2011 Moms

WWYD Part II - Follow up to my last post

I was team green, although my husband has wanted to know the sex of our babies since day one. At our last u/s our doctor wanted to see if they were two diff. sexes to help decide if they were fraternal or ID. In hindsight, we should've turned the other way, but I'm fairly certain we saw a little boy. Plus, the sonographer kept saying, I think I see "something." "Something" to me indicates a boy too.

I got lots of answers about whether we should tell family or not that we know. Thanks ladies! Now I'm just wondering... should we find out their sexes?

And they couldn't tell the sex of Baby B, he/she was uncooperative, so we don't know frat or identical.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: WWYD Part II - Follow up to my last post

• Too early to tell still! US aren't accurate until 20+ weeks. 
    BabyGaga
    Pregnancy # 6
    4 missed chances
    2 loving children
    1 on the way
  • So exciting! I am definitely a find out person but even if I was team green, I could never "half know". You are now so far into it you might as well because you know in your head you are planning for at least one little boy.
  • Loading the player...
  • imageHunter22:
    So exciting! I am definitely a find out person but even if I was team green, I could never "half know". You are now so far into it you might as well because you know in your head you are planning for at least one little boy.

This. :) 

• imageHunter22:
    So exciting! I am definitely a find out person but even if I was team green, I could never "half know". You are now so far into it you might as well because you know in your head you are planning for at least one little boy.

It's you and your DH's choice of course but I agree with this. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"