3rd Trimester
Options

23 inches, 10 lbs, 2 oz

I posted a baby pool for my friends to enter their guess at the baby's birthday, length, and weight. One of my friends posted that I'd have the baby 3 days before my EDD and he'd be 23 inches long and 10 lbs. 2 oz. That's not even funny! I told her to quickly take it back before the baby hears!!!

Re: 23 inches, 10 lbs, 2 oz

• Options
    I feel like anyone who guesses baby weight guesses high, what are these people thinking!haha
    PhotobucketPhotobucket Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Oh ouch! Lol for your sake I hope she's off by a couple lbs... And are yo and your DH super tall? That's a crazy length to guess lol
    Logan Alexander born May 9th 2011. He has stolen my heart forever. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BFP #2 05/24/12 EDD 01/31/13 D&C 06/26/12 Missing you. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Diagnosed with Ashermans 11/06/12 Surgery 01/18/13, Cleared for TTC 03/01/13 BFP 03/26/13 IT'S A BOY! Please Be Our Rainbow! BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Don't feel so bad.  My Dr. guestimates my LO to be about that size at 36 weeks!  I'm going for another ultrasound tomorrow hoping she's wrong.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Phew!! I opened this thinking that was your baby's actual weight and length!!
  • Options
    This is why I'm not asking for any guesses!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

wow! I would ask them to take it back too! lol

We did the 'string around the belly game' at my surprise baby shower yesterday and the hostess (who has never been pregnant and doesn't have kids) decided that instead of giving everyone the skein of yarn and having them pick a length, she would have everyone guess the circumference of my belly in inches, and then wrap the yarn around my belly, then measure the piece of yarn. One of the guests said 57 inches and I swear I almost lost my lunch. I'm only 61 inches tall for cryin' out loud!

• Options

imagekathygrzywnowicz:
    Oh ouch! Lol for your sake I hope she's off by a couple lbs... And are yo and your DH super tall? That's a crazy length to guess lol

We're not super tall, but we are tall. I'm 5'10" and DH is 6'. My mom thinks LO will be 21.5 inches long like my brother was. My brother and my dad are both 6'3".  

• Options
    That's just mean!

Married 12/8/07 | Sleeve Gastrectomy 10/19/09
    BFP#1 DD born 3/9/11 | BFP#4 DD born 9/20/13
    BFP#2 6/21/12, M/C at 5w2d | BFP#3 11/27/12, M/C at 6w6d
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"