3rd Trimester
Options

Something was bought from registry...now it's not?!

A couple of weeks ago, I was adding and subtracting some stuff from our registry, when I noticed our bouncy seat had been purchased.  Sweet!  I was just being nosy and went onto BRU to see that the bouncy seat is now back on our list and not being purchased.  Maybe someone returned it?!  Or was this an error?!  Anyone experience this before?!  Just curious why this might happen...
image Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Something was bought from registry...now it's not?!

• Options
    my best guess would be the 2 options you gave!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

My car seat was off the BRU registry, and then suddenly back on. But we got it at the shower.

I think it's a glitch in the site. I just marked it purchased after the shower.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageScout05:

My car seat was off the BRU registry, and then suddenly back on. But we got it at the shower.

I think it's a glitch in the site. I just marked it purchased after the shower.

I was wondering if this was the case...a glitch.  It's not the end of the world if someone bought it already and then someone else buys it because it's still considering unpurchased.  I was just curious if anyone else had experienced this.  What a weird glitch!

image Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I had a sheet set show up as purchased on my Target registry then it became unpurchased and we never got it.  So I assume that one was a glitch.  Then my aunt bought us a bunch of baby bathroom decor that she swore was on our registry, but it wasn't.  I looked up the registry number on her gift receipt and it was some other person's registry!  I returned the items and I bet that person was very confused!
      Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    A good friend of mine bought me a few things off of my BRU registry including the bouncer and a carrier. She let me know because she is out of state and it was a good 3 months before my shower that she made these purchases. The bouncer came in withint 3 days and I looked to see some of the other things on my registry and the carrier had been put back on the registry...I never got it from her, but another friend ordered it and I got it at my shower. I guess it's a wait and see game!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"