May 2011 Moms

Grrr Baby Registry

We had found a pattern a couple months ago that we liked from Walmart...and now they are discontinuing it!!! The travel system is already sold out and we had the matching diaper bag, high chair, and pack n play! So now we have to find something we like and I'm having a hard time finding something! The only reason we found this out is because my grandparents offered to buy our crib and its available online only so we ordered it for them...Thank God for that...I'd be mad if I didn't get a travel system because it was discontinued!  Ok vent over...just had to whine...thanks for listening
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Grrr Baby Registry

• To to search the web maybe you can find it someplace. Also try eBay someone can be selling a brand new one. Good luck!
    Logan Alexander born May 9th 2011. He has stolen my heart forever. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BFP #2 05/24/12 EDD 01/31/13 D&C 06/26/12 Missing you. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Diagnosed with Ashermans 11/06/12 Surgery 01/18/13, Cleared for TTC 03/01/13 BFP 03/26/13 IT'S A BOY! Please Be Our Rainbow! BabyFruit Ticker
  • They seem to change out patterns on stuff pretty frequently.  The high chair and pnp that we wanted got discontinued, so we had to pick out something else.  I'm happy with our 2nd choice, though, so hopefully you'll find something that works!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"