Re: Bachelor anyone?

• I really want to take a real african safari
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageMegaloo05:
    I really want to take a real african safari

Me too.

imageimageimage

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Mother to DD, born sleeping on 9/28/11, and DS, born 3/12/13, 5lbs 13oz, 19in
  • Loading the player...
  • imageMegaloo05:

This too.  I'm not too sure about the whole tree house thing though I'd be way afraid I'd get attacked by an animal in my sleep or something.

• imagealf005:

imageMegaloo05:

This too.  I'm not too sure about the whole tree house thing though I'd be way afraid I'd get attacked by an animal in my sleep or something.

haha i told my husband as soon as she started hearing the animals at night im sure she said get me outta here!. DH said "where is the gun?" He has a good point

• Go home Ashley.

Propose to Emily.

Big Smile

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Hoping to butt in here. :)

That conversation between Ashley and Brad was SO awkward and seemed forced.  I am glad it is over! 

• I liked Ashley so much on their first date, but since then she's been blah.  I vote Emily- Chantal is too needy and cries too much.

• imagealf005:
    I liked Ashley so much on their first date, but since then she's been blah.  I vote Emily- Chantal is too needy and cries too much.

That pretty much sums up how I feel too.  What kind of dog do you have?  We have 2 min pins that look very similar to your little cutie. 

• imagejodic1211:

imagealf005:
    I liked Ashley so much on their first date, but since then she's been blah.  I vote Emily- Chantal is too needy and cries too much.

That pretty much sums up how I feel too.  What kind of dog do you have?  We have 2 min pins that look very similar to your little cutie. 

She is a min pin also :) They're so much fun!

• imagealf005:
    imagejodic1211:

imagealf005:

I know! Mine (Baxter and Bailey) think they are in charge, and they kind of are. :) 

• imagejodic1211:
    imagealf005:
    imagejodic1211:

imagealf005:

I know! Mine (Baxter and Bailey) think they are in charge, and they kind of are. :) 

Mine is Tonka and she is definitely in charge. haha

• imagemrsJT09:

Go home Ashley.

Propose to Emily.

Big Smile

This!

TTC#1 since July '10. DH: Borderline Morph. Me: age 33. Hypothyroidism.
    FSH #1: 10.9 (E2 80.7). FSH #2: 11.8 (E2 72.6). FSH #3: 9.1 (E2 36)
    AMH: 2.6. AFC: ranges 9-21. HSG: clear. SHG: normal.
    After 3 failed TI cycles, 3 failed IUI cycles, a couple of c/ps, we got our sticky baby on IUI #4 (first with injects).
    Feb '12 Clomid/Menopur/Ganirelix/IVIL/Heparin/Acupuncture + IUI #4= BFP!
    Baby girl born at 34 weeks on 10/16/12
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
    Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers <a href="http://s36.photobucket.com/albums/e42/cnickis/Nicki Wedding/?action=view
  • imagemrsJT09:

Go home Ashley.

Propose to Emily.

Big Smile

This!

TTC#1 since July '10. DH: Borderline Morph. Me: age 33. Hypothyroidism.
    FSH #1: 10.9 (E2 80.7). FSH #2: 11.8 (E2 72.6). FSH #3: 9.1 (E2 36)
    AMH: 2.6. AFC: ranges 9-21. HSG: clear. SHG: normal.
    After 3 failed TI cycles, 3 failed IUI cycles, a couple of c/ps, we got our sticky baby on IUI #4 (first with injects).
    Feb '12 Clomid/Menopur/Ganirelix/IVIL/Heparin/Acupuncture + IUI #4= BFP!
    Baby girl born at 34 weeks on 10/16/12
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
    Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers <a href="http://s36.photobucket.com/albums/e42/cnickis/Nicki Wedding/?action=view
  • i think he's going to go for Chantal...he is freaking out way too much over a kid.  Even though he says it something he's ready for, the whole not wanting to kiss with her sleeping upstairs says it all. 
    imageimage
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageromigu:
    i think he's going to go for Chantal...he is freaking out way too much over a kid.  Even though he says it something he's ready for, the whole not wanting to kiss with her sleeping upstairs says it all. 

This! I think he's forcing it with Emily-he's way more comfortable with Chantal. I just get this feeling that he is in love with the idea of Emily-he really wants it to be her, but it's just not.

And I totally wanted to sleep in that tree house. That would be awesome!

• imageromigu:
    i think he's going to go for Chantal...he is freaking out way too much over a kid.  Even though he says it something he's ready for, the whole not wanting to kiss with her sleeping upstairs says it all. 

I agree!  But I kinda hope he will choose Chantel so that Emily will hopefully be the next Bachelorette!

MFI, Lap on 7/21/11 - Stage III/IV Endo and Polyps removed by D&C
    IVF #1 with ICSI - ER 1/20 (16R, 12M, 10F), ET 1/23 (1-10 cell and 1-8cell transferred), BFP on 1/31 Beta #1 on 2/3 = 68, Beta #2 on 2/6 = 261 EDD 10/12/12  
    Baby girl born 9/22/12

FET #1 - 9/16/13 - BFN

IVF #2 - ER 11/11/13 (24R, 18M, 16F), ET 11/16 (2 Grade A blasts)
    BFP on 11/23 Beta #1 = 76 EDD 8/2/14

• imagepennyandandy:

imageromigu:

This! I think he's forcing it with Emily-he's way more comfortable with Chantal. I just get this feeling that he is in love with the idea of Emily-he really wants it to be her, but it's just not.

but where did they pee????  

imageimage
  • imageromigu:
    imagepennyandandy:

imageromigu:

That was what I said right away!  I was like "umm where are they going to pee? Where is going to wash her face???"

I love Emily, I think that he doesn't think he is good enough for him, but he wants to be good enough for her.

• imageloveypants:
    imageromigu:
    imagepennyandandy:

imageromigu:

That was what I said right away!  I was like "umm where are they going to pee? Where is going to wash her face???"

I love Emily, I think that he doesn't think he is good enough for him, but he wants to be good enough for her.

Bwahaha...ummm, he probably peed off the side and...she dug a hole? I don't think I want to know.

And I agree with Emily being the next bachelorette.

• imagepennyandandy:

Bwahaha...ummm, he probably peed off the side and...she dug a hole? I don't think I want to know.

And I agree with Emily being the next bachelorette.

I never thought of this until now...but you are so right.  She's the "perfect" Bachelorette.  I am so hooked on this stupid show. 

After 15 cycles and 3 rounds of clomid (50mg) we got our BFP.

Lots of luck to my Golden Girls
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"