Success after IF

XP: ? from an IFer...IVF starting stims cd?

Hey ladies,  Hope you are all doing well. I stalk this board every day.  Hope you don't mind me asking you girls a question.  This is my first IVF, so I am just a bundle of nerves.  Basically, I started Lupron on cd 21 (no bcp).  AF was delayed of course. I called my RE's office on Friday when AF finally showed.  The nurse said to come in on cd7 (Thurs.) for baseline sono and keep taking Lupron.For my injectable iuis I always started on cd3 (even when on Lupron).  I asked her if she was sure and she said yes, Thursday to come in and they will do b/w and go over instructions, etc.  This just seems so late to me to start stims???  Also, by that point, I will have been on Lupron for 3 weeks.  I just really hope I don't get oversuppressed. I don't know why I am worrying about this.  I have always been a great responder to the meds and my RE told me from day 1 that I was a great IVF candidate because of my follies.  Ugghh, I just want to turn my brain off.   I am just stressing over everything.One more question, I know this varies for everyone.  But, how long were you on stims until er?  Thanks ladies.
*SAIF* always welcome
TTC since October 2007
Dx with Unexplained IF
IUI #1-3 w/clomid: Jan-March 2010...BFN
IUI #4 w/injectables: April 2010...BFP
1st u/s: 5/17-one little perfect hb@7w2d, 2nd u/s: 6/5-no hb@10w;
missed miscarriage: 6/10 d&c
IUI #5-7 w/injectables: Sept 2010-Jan 2011...BFFN
IVF #1: Feb/March 2011...pretty please let this work!!!!

Expecting twin boys!!!!! Pregnancy Ticker

Re: XP: ? from an IFer...IVF starting stims cd?

• Oh...sorry for the long paragraph. I'm on my iPad.
    *SAIF* always welcome
    TTC since October 2007
    Dx with Unexplained IF
    IUI #1-3 w/clomid: Jan-March 2010...BFN
    IUI #4 w/injectables: April 2010...BFP
    1st u/s: 5/17-one little perfect hb@7w2d, 2nd u/s: 6/5-no hb@10w;
    missed miscarriage: 6/10 d&c
    IUI #5-7 w/injectables: Sept 2010-Jan 2011...BFFN
    IVF #1: Feb/March 2011...pretty please let this work!!!!

Expecting twin boys!!!!! Pregnancy Ticker
  • Okay I have NO advice.  I'm currently on day 19 of BCP and I start my lurpon wednesday. I do it for 10 days then add in stims (I stay on Lupron the whole time too).  So Im not doing your protocol - sorry.  But my last IVF (4 years ago) I stimed for 10 days then had to "coast" for two days (it was a bad cycle).  This time we are taking things VERY slow and I was told I will prob stim 10/12 days.  Good luck sweetie!

"I have four children. Two are adopted. I forget which two. -Bob Constantine

"All for Love,' a Saviour prayed 'Abba Father have Your way. Though they know not what they do...Let the Cross draw men to You...."

• Loading the player...
  • I started stims for my successful IVF on cd 9. As long as your ovaries are quiet, you can start anytime. 

I stimmed for 14 days, then did ER. (I stimmed until the day I had my retrieval)

good luck! 

2vc9jsg.jpg

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"