February 2011 Moms
Options

no time to eat

DD was up late last night and again in the middle of the night (like wide awake after nursing) so after I fed her from 7:30-8, she and I slept in until 11.  Then she ate and was fussy or awake until the next feeding around 2:20 (she may have eaten one time in between -- I can't remember!).  She did take a nap after that but it meant that I wasn't able to eat anything until 3pm today!  I wasn't feeling too hungry by that point, but I know I need to be eating more.  Anyone else having this problem?

Re: no time to eat

• Options
    Yes!! I couldn't eat or shower until 4pm today. Ugh. Glad I'm not the only one.
  • Options
    I got breakfast but lunch was crackers because I could eat them with one hand.  Lol.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yes, I thank my lucky stars for those little bottles of Ensure. I can walk to the kitchen while nursing to grab a bottle and it give me calories and a little bit of nutrition and it fills me up for a small bit at least. I have a lot of days where it's bed time and I realize I didn't have lunch, barely anything for a snack, and didn't get dinner either. I need to start keeping a stock of granola bars in my bedroom. Shucks, I should just get a mini-bar in there- I already have large bottles of purified water to drink at night, and need a place to keep my milk cold at night... That might be an investment!
    CafeMom Tickers
    imageimage
  • Options
    Yup. I finally managed breakfast today by eating a quick bowl of cereal in the few minutes between cluster feeds this morning. I didn't eat lunch and thankfully caught dinner between clustering again tonight. That's the best I've eaten in a while! I try to bring some grapes or something with me to bed because I do get time to snack on them at night. I need to get some nutritional drinks though, that would be so much easier during the day.
    Dee, Mommy to: Sofia, born 2/9/11, as well as three dogs, two cats and a multitude of chinchillas. Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    With DS I finally started keeping granola bars and things in the bedroom to make sure I was able to get something to eat in between-  you need to keep your nourishment up too. 
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    After passing out at the pediatrician's office with DS#2, I make time to eat, lol. Chasing 3 kids and breastfeeding...I'm starving all the time!
  • Options
    yes, it's 11:35 am and I'm still waiting for an opportunity to eat breakfast...  Sad
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"