Babies: 9 - 12 Months

Boy oh boy, I'm in for it..

Dylan is SO msichevious-- all of a sudden.. overnight!! Today was insane, INSANE.

When I tell him no, he's always laughed.. and usually tries again until I say no.. then smiles.. and I remove him from the situation-- that's normal.. but now when I come walking to him, he takes off crawling as fast he can laughing. Then, right back to it. Apparantely NO is not NO to him... I say it stern and loud, but he doesn't take me seriously.

Today he tore a magazine.. and started eating the paper... when I leaned to take the paper out of his mouth, he took off--- then Bit me once I got my finger in his mouth to swipe the paper out.. I didn't know what to do. I don't think he was intentionally being mean. but WOAH!

He learned how to open lids-- so while I'm making lunch--- he's gotten all his puffs and crunchies open and dumped all over the ffloor-- eating them. I seriously only looked away for 2 seconds, long enough to put chicken in a dish.

He kept throwing his toys in the dog water bowl!! ugh! I just picked the bowl up...

He is into everything, I tell ya.. I am in for it when he starts walking.

Anyone else have a busy mischevious LO???

Re: Boy oh boy, I'm in for it..

• I can't quite relate, but man does that sound mischievous (and cute-- except for the biting of course). Sophia always pauses when I say "no," looks at me for a second and then tries it again.  

I guess I'll take this moment to "count my blessings." 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • We should get our boys together and let them have at it, haha.

Liam is into everything!  The other day he got into the cabinet under my sink and dumped all my tampons and pads everywhere.  Then he tried to eat my hair brush.  He throws everything he can get his hands on, his sippy, pacifier, food, whatever.  When he's mad at me he tries to snatch my glasses off my face because I think he knows that it will get him the biggest reaction.  

He's completely exhausting! 

image image
  • Loading the player...
  • Yes, and it gets worse. They are so darn cute though... you have to admit it.

• Michael is such a busy body. He's running now so if I have to get up to get him away from something, he bolts laughing as hard as he can. He also used to drop his toys when playing with them in his crib and I would say, "Uh-oh," but now he'll intentionally throw things and say "Uh-oh!"

We also have the puff problem. One day I turned and looked at him (like you I looked away for a couple seconds and I was standing right next to him!) and he had the puffs over his head pouring into his open mouth, all over him and all over the floor.  He can pop the lids off with his bottom two teeth so easy that he's not allowed to play with the containers anymore if there is anything in there. Actually he tried to pop my finger nail off like it was a lid the other day... that hurt.

He's also learned how to open our baby gate if it's unlatched and just slid shut. It's just there to keep him contained, not for saftey reasons, but still... one more thing that he has learned. lol

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Yes! I swear LO got switched at the hospital with the baby of patient 666.

She loves to rip paper and eat it. She also loves to crawl to the dog's water bowl and literally throw the water around until everything is soaking wet, including her. She's so fast that I'm busy picking up one mess and she's already making another! AHH!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"