November 2011 Moms

Intro! "Bump in the Night"

Hi all!  As most of you, I am cautiously joining this board since it is so early.  I am sooo new to all of this because this is our first for everything.  I got my BFP on Thursday and so far have the slight cramping from time to time and sore bewbs.  Since I've never been pregnant before, the cramping makes me very nervous... but I see from lurking that it must be a common symptom?  I never had the IB either so that sort of threw me off.  I feel kind of like the new foreign exchange student in school because all of this talk of betas and such makes me feel clueless at this point.   

My OB couldn't make my first appt. until 3/18 and they said that will just be my confirmation appt.  It's kind of annoying because I am a teacher and have to take full or half sick days depending on the appt. time.  Being a teacher will also be the reason why I will only be a "Bump in the Night" :)  I know the message boards are pretty active during the day.  Sorry for the long post and nice to "meet" all of you!

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Re: Intro! "Bump in the Night"

• Congrats and Welcome!
    image??? Baby Jane born sleeping @ 22.5 weeks ??? MY OWN NUTSHELL -- The Blog
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Congrats and welcome! I'm a teacher too btw.
    Married 9/19/09
    BFP#1 05/19/10 M/C 6/4/10 d/x threatened m/c 6/6/10 m/c confirmed
    BFP#2 10/26/10 M/C 11/01/10
    BFP#3 11/28/10 C/P 11/29/10
    BFP#4 02/23/11 M/C 3/1/11
    BFP#5 08/13/11 EDD 04/27/12 Beta @11DPO 8.79 Beta @13DPO 36 Beta @17DPO 179 Beta @20DPO 679!! 6w3d hb 116 bpm! 8w3d hb 164 bpm! 10w4d hb 177-187 NT scan 12w2d hb 173-everything looks great! 14w4d-everything still looks great! A/S scheduled for 12/12!
    Our rainbow baby is here!! Emmalynn Anne born 4/27/12 via unplanned c-section
    BFP#6 Surprise! Here comes baby #2! Harper Elizabeth born 12/17/13 via c-section
  • Loading the player...
  • Congrats!
    TTC since 06/2009
    Diagnosed with PCOS: 12/2009 ~
    Clomid Cycle 1 = BFP! ~ Our little miracle was born 11/1/11
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic > Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Congrats and welcome! I am on mostly after work hours as well

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Hi and nice to 'meet' you too. I also bump mostly in the evenings when get home. Welcome and goodluck on the 18th!
     Mama to Baby K. born @25wks due to pProm/PTL. Forever in Our Hearts. Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Congrats! I am a teacher also - so I only bump at night too :) It's hard to schedule appts - esp with keeping it all a secret since everyone knows when there's a sub! H&H 9 months to you!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Congrats & welcome!! :)
  • Welcome! I work in a cubicle row and need to avoid Bumping in the day even if I wanted to!
    Raising a threenager since 11/11
    Baby boy #2 due 5/6/15
  • Congrats and welcome! I work night shifts so I'm not even awake during the day hours!
    -Kimberly :)Blog Chart Baby Blog
    Furbabies Ribby, JJ, Bella, Hunter
    imageimage
    My little Minion!
  • repenrepen member
    Welcome and Congrats!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"