August 2011 Moms

Since I always miss HDBD...

I just had DH take a picture so here it is!! I swear I am further along than 14 weeks because my tummy is getting hard and I feel way bigger than I should be..

TTC #1 since 7/10 Cycle 2 12/7/10 Diagnosed PCOS 12/17/10 BFP on CD 126 BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Since I always miss HDBD...

• Super cute!!!!

Mine still looks like just "pudge." I can't wait 'til I have a cute bump like you!

Even miracles take a little time - Cinderella

BabyFetus Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Maybe there is a twin hiding :)

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I don't get another ultra sound until April so I guess if there are twins I will find out then!! My mom told me the other day that she showed early with me and my sisters...so I'm hoping it just runs in the family! lol

Thanks ladies!! 

TTC #1 since 7/10 Cycle 2 12/7/10 Diagnosed PCOS 12/17/10 BFP on CD 126 BabyFruit Ticker
  • Super cute bump!!  I still look like I just have a little extra pudge.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Cute bump!

Off the subject, but you might want to remove your Etsy store link--there's been a lot going around on TB about Etsy lately, and if you have ANY links posted to any etsy store--whether or not it's your's--you can get banned.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Adorable!!

Also, I spy with my little eye... a chest piece! Love seeing other tattooed moms! Yours will probably weather the pregnancy a little better than mine- they're on my hips. I asked the doctor at the last appointment what would happen to them and he just kind of smiled. Haha. 

• You are so cute!!!
  • Adorable bump!
  • imagemeganjane86:

Adorable!!

Also, I spy with my little eye... a chest piece! Love seeing other tattooed moms! Yours will probably weather the pregnancy a little better than mine- they're on my hips. I asked the doctor at the last appointment what would happen to them and he just kind of smiled. Haha. 

YAY for tattooed moms!!!! I do indeed have a chest piece, also a half sleeve on my other arm, a few larger pieces wrapped around one of my calfs, and one on my back! My husband is covered as well! We love art, all forms!! 

Thanks everyone for the nice comments! :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"