Trying to Get Pregnant

Confused...CM question

Ok - so I have been using the OPK - and didn't get a + on any of the 7 days I should have gotten one.  My CM cleared up and I thought I had begun the 2WW even though I still don't technically know when I O'd but then today, CM appears again, sticky and could stretch out about an inch.  Is this typical?  I've never experienced it go away for 3-4 days, just to appear again.  If we aren't preggo this cycle, I plan to begin temping next month.
BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Confused...CM question

• Have you been stressed?  Your body may have been gearing up to O but stopped for one reason or another.  That happened to me the cycle I got my BFP with my DD.  Good luck and hope you get your BFP this cycle! 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I've learned it's real hard to tell unless you temp. Start as soon as you can two get ready for the next cycle! GL!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

#2-BO 6/6/13 D/C     #3 natural m/c 8/6/13 

#4 EDD 5/19/14 It's a boy! 

• Loading the player...
  • I had this happen this cycle. I had some CM for a few days, thought I was gearing up to O, and then it came back 5 days later with tons of EWCM and a +OPK. For me I think it's bc I was on a prescription steroid that made O get delayed. Are you on any meds this cycle?
  • Ok - no meds and little stress...maybe we will just have at it anyway, just in case.  I did get some tingling in my breast today and they were sore - think that is related?
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • My breasts get sore when I O, it could definitly be related to ovulation.
  • Temping can tell you a lot in these instances but from what I've read it could possibly be two things (other than stress, sickness, etc.. delaying O). 1) you could be the type of person that O's 2x's a month and contrary to what many doctors say, some studies have shown that women may ovulate as early as CD8 and again around CD 14-ish (or whatever is "normal" for you) which really makes monitoring your CM critical if you are one of these people or 2) a few days after ovulation you have a surge in estrogen that may cause more CM for a day or 2 but does not indicate impending O as your progesterone has already taken over. So yeah, I highly recommend temping because it may tell you if you are Oing 2x a month or if it's just your estrogen surge after O.
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"