October 2011 Moms

Small successes - hope I'm not jinxing myself

Hark?  Could that be the sound of being over the hump?  I had small successes both Saturday and today.  Saturday I was able to make breakfast - pancakes, eggs and pineapple - DELICIOUS!  Of course right after I collapsed on the couch because of exhaustion.  This afternoon I cleaned our gross kitchen and the smells didn't make me run to the bathroom.  Again, I'm exhausted.  Both of those I haven't done since I first became exhausted at 5 weeks.  But I'm smiling because I feel like I may be over the hump (and of course I'll probably be back in the bathroom with the toilet as my best friend).   
DS1 - 9/21/11
DS2 - 7/4/14
DS3 - 2/21/16
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Our family of 5 is complete!!  Love our boys!

Re: Small successes - hope I'm not jinxing myself

• I know what you mean.  My housework has really been suffering.  It's only been the last couple of days that I can do the little things around the house.  I hate that I don't even feel like cooking much these days.  It's kind of the thing I love to do and one of the only things I'm really good at, so it makes me sad and frustrated.  I had a nightmare the other night that DH moved in a sexy woman who was cooking all of his meals.  Aaaaaaack!  Such a bad dream.

Congrats on your "baby" steps :0) 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"