Babies: 0 - 3 Months

NBR: Any Bachelor fans? (no spoilers)

I am a little embarrassed to admit that this show is my guilty pleasure. Anyone else looking forward to watching tonight? Who do you think will be sent home? I can't decide who I think will go home next, but I have a feeling he will pick Emily in the end.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: NBR: Any Bachelor fans? (no spoilers)

• I love this show also. I am routing for Emily, but I have a feeling that she will not be ready in the end.

• I like the show - and I love Emily.  However,  I don't think she's ready.  She has a lot to handle with her past.  Personally, I like Chantel.  She is adorable. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • imageRoseTor:
    I like the show - and I love Emily.  However,  I don't think she's ready.  She has a lot to handle with her past.  Personally, I like Chantel.  She is adorable. 

I agree! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I adore Emily, and I think I want him to pick her. However, Chantel is great too. There is something refreshing about her. I think it's time for Ashley to go home. I can't believe Michelle was around for as long as she was. Yuck.

• I am torn between watching House, or the Bachelor tonight (leaning towards the Bachelor because I want to see who the cast is for DWTS)

dork, i know.

Photobucket Photobucket Lilypie First Birthday tickers Beautiful pictures taken by the very talented Kaper
  • Don't worry - ive been addicted since season 1!! I love Emily, but I don't think he's gonna pick her. I think Chantal is too needy. I think Ashley is adorable and down to earth, so maybe her?
    Camryn Grace ~ July 6th, 2009 ~ 7lbs 9oz, 20.5" Lilypie Third Birthday tickers image
    Brayden Richard Drew ~ December 20, 2010~7lbs 9oz, 20" Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"