Pregnant after IF

They finally called! Beta # 3!!!

So I think my clinic is trying to kill me by waiting until after 5pm to call me with results.  I've been waiting all day to hear from them, have called my patient voicemail about a dozen times, and finally they call.  And my smartphone decides to not let me answer the phone.  Seriously?!  I had to wait for them to leave me a voicemail to listen to it. 

My HCG is 3748.5 (a doubling time of 39 hours exactly!) and my P4 is 19.9.  I switched over to Crinone 2x a day in the middle of last week, so they want me to up to 3x a day now.  It's making me nervous that it keeps dropping.  It started off at 24 then 22 now 20.

She said I could go in either tomorrow or Wednesday for my first u/s, but DH is stuck working long hours this week and can't get off at all and I'm not going without him.  He has his off day on Friday, so I'm hoping I can call back tomorrow (they're closed now) and schedule it for then.  Friday I'll be 6 weeks exactly and it's my birthday!  What a great gift that would be to see my LO for the first time.  :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: They finally called! Beta # 3!!!

• Awesome congrats to you!! Hope you can get in Friday :)
    TTC since 12/ 06: H/Azoospermia Ivf#1 BFP m/c 5w3d FET#1 c/p FET# 2 BFN IVF#2 BFFN IVF#3 March/April
  • Yay!!!!  GREAT rise!!!!  Congrats!
  • Loading the player...
  • Oh sweetie that is such great news!  So so happy for you and can't wait to hear about your great u/s!
    Dx with PCOS and IR June 2009
    After two losses, third time was a charm.
    pm me for blog link
  • Woo hoo! Congratulations!!
  • Fantastic news!  And that was cruel they made you wait that long!!  I was going nuts and they called me at 2:30!
  • YAY!! Ive been stalking you for this update!!! Wonderful rise! When I was on vag progestrone the RE told me that it wouldnt show up on blood work because it wasnt internalized er something like that.. but to trust that it was working... I say start celebrating bc your knocked up! woohoo!! Happy early Bday mama!
    TTC# 1 Since 10/2005----Diagnosed with PCOS March of 2006
    multiple failed cycles, multiple IUIs, lap with ovarian drilling 4/2008
    Finally BFP on 11/23/09 beta#1=36 beta#2 =62 beta#3=139
    Liliana was born on March 27,2010 at 21w5d due to infection and pre-term labor
    BFP #2 on 6/20/10 after Gonal-F and TI First u/s showed Twins! 
    TTC#2 since 02/2012 with out RE... 
    Back to RE 08/2016----- Cycle #1 10/2016 Femara 7.5mg=???
    imageimage

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • I am so over the moon for you! Love this post!! :)
    ? We can only appreciate the miracle of a sunrise if we have waited in the darkness... ?

12/99 - Miscarriage at 12w - 6/08 - BFP - Miscarriage at 8w, 9/08 - BFP - Miscarriage at 8w2d, 12/08 - Found out I am a carrier of a Balanced Translocation between Chromosomes 8 & 16, 8/2010 - DE IVF = FAIL. 12/18/10 - Surprise BFP! Awaiting our Sticky Miracle! 12/20 - Beta #1-1208 * 12/27 Beta #2 - 6002 1/3/11 Beta #3 - 17,146. Beautiful little heart beating away! Stick little one, stick!

♥ Brielle Skye born August 17th, 2011 ♥ Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Thanks so much.  I'm so excited!!  Can't wait to schedule our u/s!
  • Congrats on your great beta rises!  If you do wait till Friday, you will have a better chance of seeing the heartbeat, right?  I don't blame you for wanting DH to be there.  Keep us posted!
    TTC Child #1 Sept '08, Dx: Unexplained, DOR 2 IUI's = BFN, m/c, IVF 1 = 0 embies to put back, IVF 2 = BFN, IVF 3 = cancelled, IVF 4 = BFP with 1 embie. Our son came into our life on 9/28/11. We are in love! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Yay! So excited for you! Hoping the triple dose does the trick for you!
  • imageStuckinthemiddle:
    Congrats on your great beta rises!  If you do wait till Friday, you will have a better chance of seeing the heartbeat, right?  I don't blame you for wanting DH to be there.  Keep us posted!

That's what I was thinking.  Even though it's hard to turn down getting in a few days early, I am hoping that at 6 weeks we would have a better chance of maybe seeing a heartbeat.  :)

• imagenina&matt:
    YAY!! Ive been stalking you for this update!!! Wonderful rise! When I was on vag progestrone the RE told me that it wouldnt show up on blood work because it wasnt internalized er something like that.. but to trust that it was working... I say start celebrating bc your knocked up! woohoo!! Happy early Bday mama!

That's what I've always heard, that only PIO shows up in b/w and not vag. supps.  But when I mentioned that to my nurse she completely shot that down and said she didn't know where I heard that from... that they always check P4 levels and adjust supps accordingly.  So I'm just going along with it even though I think things are probably fine as-is.  Better safe than sorry!

• Great number!  I hope you get a fabulous bday present on Friday :-).
    TTC since 8/2004
    Me - DX Hashimoto's Disease, Hypothyroid, Rheumatoid Arthritis
    DH - DX Azoospermia - Sertoli Cell Syndrome
    DS-IUI #1-4 BFN IVF #1 - BFP! It's a boy!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I hope you get to see your baby on Friday. That'd be the best present!!
  • Great news!
    Dx Anovulatory PCOS Clomid,Ovidrel,TI=BFN IUI#1-#3 Femara,Ovidrel=BFN IUI#4-Gonal F,Ovidrel=BFN IUI#5-Gonal F,Ovidrel= BFP!! Beta #1 11dpIUI=34, Beta #2=131,first u/s 3/14=1 perfect bug with a heartbeat! Anderson Phillip, Born 11/2/11 7lbs 10oz 21in. Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageSunshine05:

imagenina&matt:
    YAY!! Ive been stalking you for this update!!! Wonderful rise! When I was on vag progestrone the RE told me that it wouldnt show up on blood work because it wasnt internalized er something like that.. but to trust that it was working... I say start celebrating bc your knocked up! woohoo!! Happy early Bday mama!

That's what I've always heard, that only PIO shows up in b/w and not vag. supps.  But when I mentioned that to my nurse she completely shot that down and said she didn't know where I heard that from... that they always check P4 levels and adjust supps accordingly.  So I'm just going along with it even though I think things are probably fine as-is.  Better safe than sorry!

I was gunna say the same thing as PP.  My RE hasnt even drawn P4 levels on me.  I keep asking them to cus of your posts :)  and they said since I am on supps the #s wont accurately be reporting in my bw "because it isnt internalized" as well. 

TTC#2: septum removed, 2 losses, Stage 2 Endo, thin lining, slight MFI
    iui #5 2/7 + 2/8 = BFP!! 11 dpiui
    Beta #1 2/18 11dpiui= 46, Beta #2 13dpiui 150, Beta #3 16dpiui 584!!
    u/s revealed triplets! Baby B 3rd loss 8w2d. Twins! EDD 10/31/11 * c/s scheduled 10/12/11 My NEW BLOG Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageSunshine05:

imagenina&matt:

I was gunna say the same thing as PP.  My RE hasnt even drawn P4 levels on me.  I keep asking them to cus of your posts :)  and they said since I am on supps the #s wont accurately be reporting in my bw "because it isnt internalized" as well.  If you are on Crinone I wouldnt worry too much about it!  

Cant wait to hear about your apt on Friday!!!

TTC#2: septum removed, 2 losses, Stage 2 Endo, thin lining, slight MFI
    iui #5 2/7 + 2/8 = BFP!! 11 dpiui
    Beta #1 2/18 11dpiui= 46, Beta #2 13dpiui 150, Beta #3 16dpiui 584!!
    u/s revealed triplets! Baby B 3rd loss 8w2d. Twins! EDD 10/31/11 * c/s scheduled 10/12/11 My NEW BLOG Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I am so happy for you!!
    TTC since April 2008

Me: PCOS/Amenorrhea DH: Azoospermia due to Y Chromosome Micro Deletion IVF w/ ICSI on hold until further notice

Hope

• Great news!!!

Congratulations!!!

TTC #2 since June '08

~*DD 10.21.07*~

dx unexplained

IUI #1-4 BFN

IVF#1 June 2011 BFN

IVF#2 Dec 2011

Beta#1 12/21 : 812 Beta#2 12/23 : 1634

EDD 8/25

*PAIFW/SAIFW*

• That's great news. Congrats!

4 Clomid cycles BFN's,3 injectible cycles BFN, 3 failed IUI's
    Hystroscopy to remove cysts 11/2010
    IVF #1 with ICSI Graydon Dane born Oct. 23, 2011 via c-section at 38 weeks.
    Surprise BFP 10/9/12. Blighted ovum at 8wks. D&C 11/1/12.
    Surprise BFP#2 TWINS!!! Boy/Girl twins.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Just dropping in! Congrats!!!!! I am so happy!!

DD born 8/24/07
    TTC #2 since 4/09
    Unexplained Secondary IF
    4 failed rounds of clomid ~ 4 failed IUIs ~ 1 m/c
    2/3/11: IUI #5 - Femara/Follistim/Ovidrel/Crinone = BFP (2/14)!!!
    Beta #1 (12dpiui): 53 Beta #2 (14dpiui): 203 Beta #3 (20dpiui): 3932 Beta #4 (28dpiui): 60,775
    1st U/S (3/3): 2 sacs & yolks 2nd U/S (3/8) 2 heartbeats-TWINS!
    Baby A:6w6d HR 131 Baby B:6w4d HR 124
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    TWINS!! EDD 10/25/2011
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"