Babies: 9 - 12 Months

2 stupid questions for the day

And remember, before you judge - I did say they were stupid.

#1 what is 2/3 cup + 2/3 cup equal to? Is it a cup and a half?

#2 is it possible to get cancer in your nose?

Re: 2 stupid questions for the day

• A cup and 1/3

And I'm pretty sure you can get cancer anywhere :P

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• yes and yes
    bfp 5/17/09 - missed m/c 6/17/09 @ 9w - stopped growing 6w 1d, D&C 6/19/09
    BFP #2 10/13/2009 on our 2nd Wedding Anniversary
    Discovered TWINS during the 6w u/s - what a shocker!
    Delivered on 5/19/2010 at 34 weeks due to pre-e and HELLP syndrome
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    The Bump MoM Recipe Collection
  • Loading the player...
  • 1.  It's 4/3 cups which is 1 and 1/3 cups.

2.  I'm assuming that you can get cancer anywhere.  According to Dr. Google there is such thing as nasal cancer.

image image
  • imageWildcatPrincess:

A cup and 1/3

And I'm pretty sure you can get cancer anywhere :P

Yep. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageAlishaMay:
    yes and yes

oh god, now I'm giving out stupid answers...but I just heard some horrible news, so I get a pass right? lol

• aaaaagggggghhhhh no math questions!! my brain was not wired for math.

I think the answer is 1 &1/3 cup but I suck at math unless it is sale prices.

Yes to cancer in your nose. Skin cancer occurs there often

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I like the answer for #1, because that means I ate less calories than I calculated for lunch. woo hoo

#2 though is not awesome. something is up with my nose, and because I'm paranoid I've convinced it can only be cancer.

• imageAlishaMay:

imageAlishaMay:
    yes and yes

oh god, now I'm giving out stupid answers...but I just heard some horrible news, so I get a pass right? lol

I suuuuck at math too. I'll admit, I still count on my fingers while adding/subtracting. It's pathetic really.

ETA: Wth bump? I meant to quote MCC's last comment..... But yes, Alisha you get a pass :) I'm sorry you got bad news!

• imageonislandtime:

I like the answer for #1, because that means I ate less calories than I calculated for lunch. woo hoo

#2 though is not awesome. something is up with my nose, and because I'm paranoid I've convinced it can only be cancer.

Maybe it is just a big booger? Gross I know

• imageMCC1010:
    imageonislandtime:

I like the answer for #1, because that means I ate less calories than I calculated for lunch. woo hoo

I don't think so, because my nose has felt partially blocked on one side for two days now. I have blown it with a tissue so many times my nose is getting sore, and I have explored around up there with tweezers wrapped in a tissue (tmi) and it's definitely not a booger. It is driving me nuts.

• imageonislandtime:
    imageMCC1010:
    imageonislandtime:

I don't think so, because my nose has felt partially blocked on one side for two days now. I have blown it with a tissue so many times my nose is getting sore, and I have explored around up there with tweezers wrapped in a tissue (tmi) and it's definitely not a booger. It is driving me nuts.

maybe it's a nasal polyp?

• imageAlishaMay:
    imageonislandtime:
    imageMCC1010:
    imageonislandtime:

maybe it's a nasal polyp?

Oh I like that diagnosis way better! Hopefully its something like that. If it's not better by tomorrow I'm totally making an apt to have it checked out.

• imageonislandtime:
    imageMCC1010:
    imageonislandtime:

Alright how the heck did it occur to you to shove a tweezer in your nose? What were you going to do? Yank out whatever you found? OMG what if you had yanked on a nose hair. Estas LOCA. LOL

Could you be developing allergies? I feel like my nose is clogged when I do not take my allergy meds.

• imageMCC1010:
    imageonislandtime:
    imageMCC1010:
    imageonislandtime:

Alright how the heck did it occur to you to shove a tweezer in your nose? What were you going to do? Yank out whatever you found? OMG what if you had yanked on a nose hair. Estas LOCA. LOL

Could you be developing allergies? I feel like my nose is clogged when I do not take my allergy meds.

Okay, this sounds really ghetto probably, but I have gel nails - so there was no way I was sticking my nicely manicured finger up in there! My next best idea was a q-tip, but that didn't quite work. So I resorted to the tweezers (blunt ended) wrapped in tissue. I actually thought it was a fairly good idea! lol

• onlislandtime - Does it bother you that much or are you just bored? Because I would have to be dying to shove tweezers or a q-tip up my nose. lolol
  • imageMCC1010:
    onlislandtime - Does it bother you that much or are you just bored? Because I would have to be dying to shove tweezers or a q-tip up my nose. lolol

No it's really bugging me. All day it's bothering me & I can't stop thinking about it!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"