Parenting after a Loss

::vlewis::

Really...you Swaddled LO?!!?  Come on now- have you not seen my posts??

I am 100% teasing you- I just don't want you to end up with a sleep association like I did!!  Even though in the end it hasn't been a tough one to break. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: ::vlewis::

• I know I know! Stick out tongue He hasn't been swaddled his he was like 2 or 3 weeks old and then today he was just tired and wouldn't nap and that just popped in my head to try a swaddle and it worked.

I won't stick with it, but I'm more of the opinion that every now and then you just kinda need something different that is comforting, I guess that worked today for him but I doubt it'll stick.

He usually won't ever let me wrap him up that tight, LOL!

I know you're teasing! I'm more worried about his paci habit though Embarrassed...I'm afraid if I ever tried to take them away, I'll see him making a back alley deal with the baby down the street!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagevlewis515:

I know I know! Stick out tongue He hasn't been swaddled his he was like 2 or 3 weeks old and then today he was just tired and wouldn't nap and that just popped in my head to try a swaddle and it worked.

I won't stick with it, but I'm more of the opinion that every now and then you just kinda need something different that is comforting, I guess that worked today for him but I doubt it'll stick.

He usually won't ever let me wrap him up that tight, LOL!

I know you're teasing! I'm more worried about his paci habit though Embarrassed...I'm afraid if I ever tried to take them away, I'll see him making a back alley deal with the baby down the street!

I agree totally!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"