Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

im new =(

I had an appointment today and there was no heartbeat so they did an U/S and there was no baby they said they baby stopped growing at 5 weeks so now i have to wait for the miscarrige to happen or get a D&C....... Im soooo upset =(

Re: im new =(

• So sorry for your loss.  I am in the exact same boat, just a week ahead of you.  I had my appointment LAST Monday and found out the fetus stopped growing at 5.5 weeks.  The emotions will come in waves, but as you get resolution it does get a bit easier.  Are they doing a follow up ultrasound in a week?
  • well they did blood work to see if my HGC levels were going to keep going up or stay the same so i have to go back on wednesday to get the other blood test and if they stay the same then yes im going to have a miscarrige and a D&C will be my next appointment she didnt say amything about another US =(
  • Loading the player...
  • I am new here too and really feel for you right now. I decided to have an induced miscarriage. The dr. gave me 4 pills and within a few hours I had a miscarriage. I was crampy for 3-4 hours and had to wear pads large enough to practically wrap around my head (a little humor) but I was able to be at home, relaxed with my husband and didn't have to go to the hospital to have a D&C. IIt is another option I wanted to make you aware of. I followed up 3 days later with my obgyn to make sure everything was ok and continued to take my PNV. I am very sorry for your loss and I hope this site helps you like it has helped me.
    Baby #1 Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Baby #2 Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"