October 2011 Moms

1st Doctor Visit

I went for my first doctors appointment today and they did an u/s and they measured the baby to be a week younger than I thought it was. I thought I was 7w1d and they said it measured 6w1d and said that the heartbeat was 128. I know my cycles to a T and it is just weird to me. I had a laporoscopy on the day that I was suppose to start my period, so the doc said that could have messed somethings up. I got pregnant on my first cycle of trying after the prodedure. It has taken 2 years to concieve. It was just weird, and I was just wondering if this has happened to anyone else? I mean I am trying to not worry about it, but sometimes it makes my mind wander. But the u/s tech and the doc said everything looked good, I just can't help but worry.

Re: 1st Doctor Visit

• When are you going in for a follow up? For me, I'd just want growth between this week and next, so are they monitoring you and your little one?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • They scheduled my next appointment for April 4th. They didn't seemed worried at all and showed no sign for me to worry, It is just nerve wrecking. lol
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"