Babies: 6 - 9 Months

Time to get rid of the jumper?

Is 6months too early to get rid of the jumper in favor of a Round-About Walker? I think she's bored of the jumper :(
Expect MIRACLES!! Shocking surprise BFP 9/12/12 After 2 IUIs, 3 IVFs w/ICSI and 1 FET we have been blessed with a healthy baby girl born 26 August 2010! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Time to get rid of the jumper?

• My DS is still using his jumper, but if your LO seems bored then I would get something else.  For some reason, our pedi told us not to use walkers.  I think its b/c of danger around stairs (which we don't have). 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I don't know about whether it's time for the Walker (we don't have one) but in Isaac's case it's way too early to get rid of the jumper, he loves that thing!

He jumps all over us and when we put him in it (once a day or every other day) it's like he's reunited with an old friend and he goes crazy.

Proud daddy since July 2010
    www.hangingwithdad.com
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • DD loves her jumpero too! I sometimes attach different toys to it or hand her a teething toy and she likes that. Sometimes she doesn't go in it all day, but usually once a day for a bit.
    Photobucket Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • aside from the obvious safety hazards, my pedi said no rolling walker because shes always noticed that it takes a child longer to walk by him/herself when they are used to the assistance. I still have mine in the doorway jumper. I sit infront of him and play with him when hes in it anyway so he doesnt get bored. If im not there he tends to tip toe backwards so that when he lets go he rams himself into my moulding.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • My LO is almost 9 months and I am now putting away the jumparoo... even though she still fits in it- she is just really bored with it, she can crawl now and that is what she wants to do all the time.  If your LO isn't into it- then pack it away.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"