Trouble TTC

Update to Cyst Update

I get to stop aygestin!  Yay!!  Now I need AF to show up by Thursday at the very latest.  RE wants to do CD3 b/w and a bunch of other b/w, do a CD3 u/s and schedule an SHG and HSG (they also want to do a mid-cycle u/s).  I thought they were going to make me wait another cycle so I am going to be out of town March 10-15.  I hope we can work the SHG and HSG in before I leave, but to do that AF needs to get here soon!!

I can't believe I am finally going to get to do all of the re-testing and new tests with the new RE!!  I hope I can still get into the April cycle at my old clinic when this is said and done (I sent the office manager an email).

I can't believe the amount of tests I will be running on my next CD3.  I think this new RE may be even more thorough than the last (and he did a lot of testing).  But that is great!  I hope these tests give us the last piece of the puzzle we need for a successful IVF cycle!

imageimage

~SAIF/PAIF/Everyone Welcome~ 

Me= 37 and DH = 41 

Dx: DOR, Endo, APA+ (really high beta 2 glycoprotein antibody and high everything else tested), heterozygous MTHFR mutation, positive for lupus anticoagulant, high FSH, low AMH and both tubes blocked (per HSG on 3/8/11)

IVF #1 - long lupron (with HGH, intralipids, lovenox and BA); 4 retrieved, 3 fertilized; ET 2 blasts and 1 frozen = BFN

IVF #2 - a version of antagonist with EPP (with HGH, intralipids, lovenox and BA); 6 retrieved, 4 mature, 3 fertilized, 2 blasts and 1 frozen blast transferred on day 5 = BFN.

IVF #3 April was postponed to May, May was canceled. June/July was canceled. Had a cyst aspiration and then began IVF #3 in August. ER on 8/22; ET on 8/24 with AH. +HPT on 9/5. Beta #1 (11dpo) = 3; Beta #2 (15dpo) = 29; Beta #3 (17dpo) = 60; Beta #4 (19 dpo) = 118. Heartbeat at 6 weeks 6 days =132.  Lil is here!

TTC#2:  Trigger + TI = BFN; Clomid + Trigger + IUI = BFN.

IVF #4:  BCP + MDLF + Lovenox = 7R, 1F = Transferred 1 6-cell embryo on day 3 = BFN

IVF #5:  MDLF + Lovenox = 4R, 1F = Transferred 1 10-cell compacting embryo on day 3 = BFN

IVF #6:  (New RE):  Long Antagonist November 2014 (transferred two 8 cell grade 1 embryos and froze one blast) = BFN

FET#1:  BFN

Re: Update to Cyst Update

• Yay for no cyst...I'm excited for you:)  ~Sending AF vibes your way~  So what did you new RE say about the free IVF cycle with your old RE?  I hope you can cycle in April...we may be cycle buddies!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Good luck with the new RE!  Switching was the best thing I ever did!
  • Loading the player...
  • imageOodlesOfNoodles:
    Yay for no cyst...I'm excited for you:)  ~Sending AF vibes your way~  So what did you new RE say about the free IVF cycle with your old RE?  I hope you can cycle in April...we may be cycle buddies!

I didn't get to talk with the RE about it.  But, I spoke to the nurse and she said that he would definitely understand if I chose to do that IVF cycle before seeking treatment with him and agreed that it would be good to go ahead and do all of the testing first.  I don't know if she told him, but she said I could discuss it with him at our meeting after testing is completed. 

That would be cool to be cycle buddies.  I have had some great ones with my previous cycles.

imageimage

Me= 37 and DH = 41 

Dx: DOR, Endo, APA+ (really high beta 2 glycoprotein antibody and high everything else tested), heterozygous MTHFR mutation, positive for lupus anticoagulant, high FSH, low AMH and both tubes blocked (per HSG on 3/8/11)

IVF #1 - long lupron (with HGH, intralipids, lovenox and BA); 4 retrieved, 3 fertilized; ET 2 blasts and 1 frozen = BFN

IVF #2 - a version of antagonist with EPP (with HGH, intralipids, lovenox and BA); 6 retrieved, 4 mature, 3 fertilized, 2 blasts and 1 frozen blast transferred on day 5 = BFN.

IVF #3 April was postponed to May, May was canceled. June/July was canceled. Had a cyst aspiration and then began IVF #3 in August. ER on 8/22; ET on 8/24 with AH. +HPT on 9/5. Beta #1 (11dpo) = 3; Beta #2 (15dpo) = 29; Beta #3 (17dpo) = 60; Beta #4 (19 dpo) = 118. Heartbeat at 6 weeks 6 days =132.  Lil is here!

IVF #4:  BCP + MDLF + Lovenox = 7R, 1F = Transferred 1 6-cell embryo on day 3 = BFN

IVF #5:  MDLF + Lovenox = 4R, 1F = Transferred 1 10-cell compacting embryo on day 3 = BFN

IVF #6:  (New RE):  Long Antagonist November 2014 (transferred two 8 cell grade 1 embryos and froze one blast) = BFN

• Yay for no cyst and yay for tests!!!

IVF #1: 4-11-11= Transferred 1 beautiful blastocyst I named "Nugget"
    5 Snowbabies! Beta#1 4/21= BFP! 226; Beta#2 4/25= 944
    DS born 12/14/11

Baby #2 FET Nov/Dec 2013

12/13 Beta#1=BFP 349; 12/16 Beta#2=1,089. First ultrasound 12/26. DS#2 born 8/8/14
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersimageLilypie First Birthday tickers
    ~~PAIF/SAIF Always Welcome~~

• Great news about the cyst!! So glad it's long gone.

I hope the testing pans out and you have a great start to a new cycle!!

photo dune-1-1.jpg
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • This is such good news STL! Im so excited for you. I hope AF comes soon so you can get all your testing done before your trip! YEY!!!!
  • I'm so excited for you!!
    Infertility, Life & Loss Blog
    imageimage
    Love & luck to my 3TC girls. Congrats to Omega-The boys are here!
    If there's one thing I've learned while waiting my turn,
    it's that in each life some rain falls but you also get some sun.
    After 2 years & 2 losses, our little man arrived 8-2011.
  • That's great - I am soooo happy that your cyst is gone and that you will have such thorough testing done.  I hope AF gets here for you soon and you can get in all the tests before you go away.  My fingers are crossed that you will get the answers you need!!! 

• That's fantastic news STL!  I'm so happy for you!  Finally its time to get the ball rolling! I hope it all has a smooth start!! yay!!
  • I'm so glad that you got great news. Hopefully you get to do the free IVF and the new RE brings you tons of luck! :)
    TTC #1 since Oct 09 Dx w/Anovulation

Cycle #7: 1/10/11 = Surprise BFP after 3rd failed treatment cycle!!!    2/24: m m/c @ 10w0d

4/11: Natural Cycle = BFP!!
    IT'S A BOY!!! :)
    Brady: Born 12/25/2011 - Our Christmas Day Miracle!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

TTC #2 June 13
    Cycle #1: BFP!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Thank you ladies!!  I am so excited to be back in the game!

imageimage

Me= 37 and DH = 41 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"