TTC After a Loss

Because Dawson makes everything better

image GIFSoup

This gif made me LOL, it is from Ke$ha's new video Blow...if you haven't seen it James Van Der Beek is pretty funny in it...and yes he is taking off a bra here.

Hope this makes Monday better :) 

imageVincent Julian born on March 27th, 2013 DX with Down Syndrome image
baby
  BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Because Dawson makes everything better

• Susan, I will NEVER get enough of your James Van Der Beek gifs!...NEVER! I would love it if you met him in person some day.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BFP 12/05/10 (EDD 8/8/11), empty gestational sac 12/31/10, natural miscarriage 01/05/11
    BFP 03/03/11, EDD 11/09/11, We love you so much already, our sweet little munchkin!!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
    *Congrats to buddies MrsAtch, cflocco, MommyandKate, luckylady55, opallover, trishiepoo, stephsteph77, and Pachita! Praying for healthy babies for all of you!*
    *Congrats to my buddy, Izabella22 (BFP 5/11/11)!!!Sending you Ts and Ps for a healthy, take-home baby!
    *Congrats to my buddy, myaddiwaddi06(BFP 10/31/11)!!!Sending you Ts and Ps for a healthy, take-home baby!
  • Loading the player...
  • I am sure he would think I was a weirdo for using his gifs so much... Though I love what I love and usually it is what people like about me is that if I am into something, I'm really into it. Though it makes me lose friends, it makes me gain friends. 

Sorry I ranted a bit, but I would love to meet him too and I am glad I am not just posting them just for my enjoyment and that others like him too :) 

imageVincent Julian born on March 27th, 2013 DX with Down Syndrome image
    baby
      BabyFruit Ticker
  • LOL-this is GREAT! Thanks for sharing.

9 angels in heaven-3 in my arms and 1 in the NICU                                                                                                                                    
    Mono/di twin girls: Josephine born to heaven and Evangeline born Earthside at 25w

• I saw a picture from Kesha's music vid and I thought it was "Dawson"! LOL I was right :)

He looks pretty yummy in that gif...I might be getting a crush Surprise.

Natural MCs 2/4/09, 8/22/09 & 4/7/10
    Dx with Antiphospholipid Antibody Syndrome (APS)
    BFP #4 5/14/12
    5/17/12...1st Betas- 176, P4 3.6
    5/22/12...2nd Betas- 207, P4 6.1 (MC confirmed)
  • I saw the video on fri and thought of u- I never was a Dawson fan until I met u and all ur gifs!!! Thank u, thank u!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers
  • imageemeraudecephiro:

image GIFSoup

This gif made me LOL, it is from Ke$ha's new video Blow...if you haven't seen it James Van Der Beek is pretty funny in it...and yes he is taking off a bra here.

Hope this makes Monday better :) 

I totally knew you would post an awesome .gif from this AMAZING video!!!! This is probably my favorite scene. Although, I still cannot get over the .gif  of Dawson and the weedwacker. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Yes

PGAL/PAL welcome
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Trying to start our family since 2010
    BFP #1 11.4.10, EDD 7.12.11, HB 12/9/10, MMC 12/27/10; 11w6d
    BFP #2 9.12.12, EDD 5.24.13, Baby Boy Born 5.15.13!!
    My Ovulation Chart
    3 Clomid (100mg) cycles + TI + Trigger = BFN's, Femara + Trigger + IUI#1 = BFN
    Femara + Trigger + IUI#2 = BFP!
    "Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will." ~Gandhi
  • So totally just my monday so much better!! Thank You for sharing!!

BFP#1 11.19.10 Missed MC 01.10.11 Sam & Alex
    BFP#2 05.08.11 Birthday 1.11.12 Peyton
    BFP#3 06.10.12 Birthday 2.14.13-Cooper Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Congrats to my buddy Ambs21! Welcome to the world Audrey!
    Congrats to my buddy Mork! Welcome sweet E!
  • LOL :)
  • Brilliant!  Thanks Susan.  Smile
    TTC #1 since 8/09
    BFP#1 - 9/2/10, EDD 5/14/11, Twins Hannah and Liam lost 11/7/10 @ 13w1d.
    BFP #2 - 2/9/11, EDD 10/13/11, LO lost 2/13/11 @ 5w4d
    BFP #3 - 5/9/11, DS born 1/13/12

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    ~*~My BFP Chart~*~Our Story~*~
    ~*~Labor Buddies with Sweet Turnip - Welcome Baby Girl 2/23/12 & Aluenna - Welcome Ivy 1/6/12~*~
  • I love it!  Dawson really does make things better.
  • Haha
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"