April 2011 Moms

pissant dr.

Okay, so I'm stuck on medicaid going to a university hospital and our ob is an idiot!  Every time we go in for a check up we both want either to throttle the Dr. or knock him out! I don't really trust him delivering our baby. He asks me every time what tests i haven't had yet. Dude! Hello! You're the Dr. here not me! Can i get some advice on what to do with this idiot? Please?

Re: pissant dr.

• Can you go to a different doctor? There has to be more than one at a hospital, why don't you just switch?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Try communicating in writing.  Write your questions down, write his answers down.  And please, call medicaid and complain!  These programs exist for a reason, and as a tax payer, it drives me nuts that the care we're funding isn't quality!! 

BFP#1 "Watermelon" born 3/2011
    BFP#2 "Pumpkin" 7/14/12 ~ EDD 3/23/13 ~ Natural M/C 8/3/12 @ 7 weeks
    BFP#3 "Pineapple"  born 4/2013
    BFP#4 "Grapefruit" EDD 3/29/16
  • Loading the player...
  • I told them when i first went in I wanted a female Dr. I have complained several times but idk who to talk to to switch Dr.s I'm kinda nervous daddy-to-be will hit the Dr.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"