April 2011 Moms

TMI: Pubic Hair

So I'm just shy of my 35/35 and decided this bush had to go and attacked it this morning with my husband's clippers. I just looked while going to the restroom, and it's horribly uneven. I hope it grows back in time so that I don't look like I got attacked by a weedwhacker!

Anyone else fretting like I am over stupid pubic hair? I know it doesn't even matter, but for some reason it was annoying me this morning.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: TMI: Pubic Hair

• I am completely over it and gave up.  That said, I told my husband this weekend he has to do it for me to make sure it's "even" because I start my internals next Tuesday at the doctors!  He told me they wont' care, which I know is true, but I care lol.  soooo..this weekend, I will probably be dying of laughter of DH trying to calm things down..down there.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Right? I know they won't care, but I CARE! lol

I totally should have at least used a guard. Oh well, should grow back a little by the time LO comes. And I don't think I could let DH down there with a razor, no matter how much I love him. 

• Loading the player...
  • I can't see the lady bits anymore either, but I still try to shave every so often because it really bugs me to have a lot of hair down there...  Makes me really uncomfortable.  But about 2 weeks ago, I shaved after waiting for a while, and realized the next day that I'd missed a pretty big area.  I grabbed a mirror to see what it looked like, and it was hilarious!  The funny part was that DH and I had some sexy time the night before (right after I'd shaved) and he didn't say anything about it!  I asked him later and he said he just didn't want to embarrass me by pointing it out, but that it was definitely noticeable.  :)
  • Either tonight or some evening this week, I'm taking a little mirror in the shower with me and using my razor that has the electric bikini razor on one end, and I'm at least going to trim everything up.

I attempted a blind mission the other day and failed miserably lol.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker LFWisBack Our Guardian Angels: 11.06 * 6.09 * 12.11
  • I go for a wax now to tame the area.  Best decision ever.  Hurt like a mo-fo though. 

• imageTheMrs923:

Either tonight or some evening this week, I'm taking a little mirror in the shower with me and using my razor that has the electric bikini razor on one end, and I'm at least going to trim everything up.

Yeah, that last part is me. FAILED MISERABLY! I mean, sure I've got less hair, but I am nearly bald in patches, and have half inch spots in other places. Wow. I give up.   

• I've been using DH's trimmers with the guard for a while now.  I just set up my little stand mirror so I can see what I'm doing and it helps keep things somewhat under control down there.
    imageimageimage
  • imageSometimeFool:
    imageTheMrs923:

Either tonight or some evening this week, I'm taking a little mirror in the shower with me and using my razor that has the electric bikini razor on one end, and I'm at least going to trim everything up.

Yeah, that last part is me. FAILED MISERABLY! I mean, sure I've got less hair, but I am nearly bald in patches, and have half inch spots in other places. Wow. I give up.   

• imageNanna:
    I've been using DH's trimmers with the guard for a while now.  I just set up my little stand mirror so I can see what I'm doing and it helps keep things somewhat under control down there.

This is what I have been doing. I can't stand for it to get out of control down there and it makes me uncomfortable when it does, so even though it is a pain I do it.

• imageSometimeFool:

So I'm just shy of my 35/35 and decided this bush had to go and attacked it this morning with my husband's clippers. I just looked while going to the restroom, and it's horribly uneven. I hope it grows back in time so that I don't look like I got attacked by a weedwhacker!

Anyone else fretting like I am over stupid pubic hair? I know it doesn't even matter, but for some reason it was annoying me this morning.

I did the same thing and got the same result... luckily for us... pregnancy makes hair and nails grow QUICK 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • I hate hair down there.  When it grows back its uncomfortable.  So, I shave everyday. I have to get in multiple positions in the shower to reach down there because of my giant belly.  I've never looked at it, but I'm positive I've missed spots and its looks horrible, but I do what I can.
  • I started going for a monthly wax ... best decision ever!
  • I shave and ask DH to check ( we always shower together) and I do tend to miss here and there but I wont go all hairy scary down there either.  I don't care if my OB see's it shaved I'm sure he see's more shaved the unshaved these days any way.
                                                 Mom to 4 wonderful daughters
                                 Breanna, Ellie and 
                                 our 2 rainbow babies.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • So funny! I can't stand any hair down there! I literally cannot see past my stomach anymore. I tried to do it myself without looking at all this past weekend and it didn't work out so well. DH had to do it for me! :) For better or for worse right?!?! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"