TTC After a Loss

Back to square one...

Yesterday I held onto the thought that maybe my spotting was O related or implantation related while in the back of my mind I was pretty certain it was AF. Today no better and actually worse bleeding so I think my ship has sailed... 13 days early. So now my cycle is f-ed up and I want to just freak out... but instead I went out at lunch to Barnes and Nobles and bought TCOYF and to Walgreens for a basal thermometer. How's that for proactive? I'm still devestated and really just want it to be O or implantation but I feel like I'm fooling myself with that kind of thinking.

Vent - Why can't I be a FH??? What's wrong with me??? It's not suppose to be like this, 2 people in love who want a family shouldn't have this heartbreak. How did we get here, this was the stuff we learned about in sex ed during infertility lectures that was never going to happen to us. - Vent over. I'm skipping zumba and going to go home and cry.

PS - I'm sure I will be asking temping questions in the future.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Re: Back to square one...

• I literally don't want it to be AF so much that I can't change my FF yet... maybe tonight.

• ((big hugs)). I'm so sorry. Fingers Xd your body is just playing a cruel joke on you and it really is implantation bleeding!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    BFP 1 on 10.30.10 spontaneous m/c on 12.28.10 at 12 weeks
    BFP 2 It's a girl! Born 1.18.12 at 39w
  • Loading the player...
  • Don't give up yet....FX it's really implantation or O spotting! 

Yes on being proactive but you never know...maybe you reverse jinxed yourself and now that you bought the BBT and TCOYF you'll get your BFP and not need them!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagerosenb2b:

Don't give up yet....FX it's really implantation or O spotting! 

Yes on being proactive but you never know...maybe you reverse jinxed yourself and now that you bought the BBT and TCOYF you'll get your BFP and not need them!!

Hee hee, I secretly thought that too... a cosmic financial joke, like "ha ha, you bought that when you should of bought crackers for the ms that is around the corner"

Thanks for the kind words =)

• wait - are you charting?  do you use OPKs?  this cant just be random bleeding....  are you worried that your LP was super short this month?

when in doubt just rotate it ; ) 

• I am so sorry dear!  Your vent just about broke my heart.  There is nothing wrong with you!  You are perfect just the way you are and you will get your take home baby.  Also, I'm still going to stalk you in spite of our cycles not syncing up anymore. Hugs to you!

imagephoto BeachAudrey6-23-2013_zps95b514cd.jpgphoto TRCALBadge_zpse0b3d2cb.jpg
    BFP #1 9-22-10 Missed M/c 10-18-10 D&E 10-28-10

BFP #2 5-9-11 EDD 1-12-12 Audrey Rachel born 1-12-12

BFP #3 9-21-13 EDD 5-30-14
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I'm really sorry- good for you for being proactive though.
  • imageOatoa:
    I am so sorry dear!  Your vent just about broke my heart.  There is nothing wrong with you!  You are perfect just the way you are and you will get your take home baby.  Also, I'm still going to stalk you in spite of our cycles not syncing up anymore. Hugs to you!

Thanks! I'm a little nervous about this temping things but it's worth a shot. I kinda feel like a science experiment though. Indifferent

• way to go with being proactive!! Big Yes. I am a big believer of having a good cry, getting drunk and then being proactive about the situation. I just finished TCOYF and loved it! I learned so much about my body (and more than I wanted to know). It sucks that your body is doing that to you. Honestly, why don't we just have normal 28 day cycles like we were taught?
  • (((hugs))) It's so unfair. I'm glad you are being proactive in getting to know your body and do what you can to get pg. I know being proactive isn't going to make it better *right* now but it can help ease the pain. (((hugs)))
  • I really hope that it was just implantation bleeding, but if you have been particularly stressed this month, AF can come early.  That's great that you bought TCOYF...I still haven't yet, but after this cycle I think I will be purchasing OPKs and possibly that book too!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BFP 12/05/10 (EDD 8/8/11), empty gestational sac 12/31/10, natural miscarriage 01/05/11
    BFP 03/03/11, EDD 11/09/11, We love you so much already, our sweet little munchkin!!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
    *Congrats to buddies MrsAtch, cflocco, MommyandKate, luckylady55, opallover, trishiepoo, stephsteph77, and Pachita! Praying for healthy babies for all of you!*
    *Congrats to my buddy, Izabella22 (BFP 5/11/11)!!!Sending you Ts and Ps for a healthy, take-home baby!
    *Congrats to my buddy, myaddiwaddi06(BFP 10/31/11)!!!Sending you Ts and Ps for a healthy, take-home baby!
  • imagetootlebug:

wait - are you charting?  do you use OPKs?  this cant just be random bleeding....  are you worried that your LP was super short this month?

when in doubt just rotate it ; ) 

Play with it, play with it! Thanks for that, made me laugh! Ff is in my siggy, did opk (1st month doing so) with no + which would make sense if this is AF since I would have O'd right about when my last period ended and I wasnt poas at the time. Who knows. I'm not able to make sense of it much right now. Bah!!!
  • ((Big HUGS))  I'm so sorry.  FX that this next cycle is it for you.  And I absolutely agree that is should be easier. 
    TTC #1 since 8/09
    BFP#1 - 9/2/10, EDD 5/14/11, Twins Hannah and Liam lost 11/7/10 @ 13w1d.
    BFP #2 - 2/9/11, EDD 10/13/11, LO lost 2/13/11 @ 5w4d
    BFP #3 - 5/9/11, DS born 1/13/12

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    ~*~My BFP Chart~*~Our Story~*~
    ~*~Labor Buddies with Sweet Turnip - Welcome Baby Girl 2/23/12 & Aluenna - Welcome Ivy 1/6/12~*~
  • I'm sorry. FX that it is implantation bleeding. I hope tomorrow is a much better day for you. (((hugs)))
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"