December 2010 Moms

I am addicted

To buying adorable cloth diapers online. In the past week, I've bought five new CDs - one used BG artist series and four handmade OS pocket diapers from Etsy. The price per diaper turned out to be a good deal, but the sum total of what I spent...well, lets just say I'm not telling DH anytime soon. lol

But isn't it so purdy?!?!

I'm on a mission to learn how to make my own fitteds so this kind of craziness doesn't happen again. Or at least soon. Stick out tongue

"I wanted you more than you'll ever know, so I sent love to follow wherever you go."

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

image Follow Me on Pinterest

Ginny DX 21-Hydroxylase Deficiency Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia

Charlie DX Specific Antibody Deficiency & ASD

Re: I am addicted

• Ooooh I love, adorable! :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • imageJulietL129:
    Ooooh I love, adorable! :)

I found someone selling it on the CD board for $20 including shipping. Can't beat that!

"I wanted you more than you'll ever know, so I sent love to follow wherever you go."

• Loading the player...
  • Super cute!

I am resisting the urge to shop. If I don't look for them, I can't find them and buy them, right? :)

Mr Techie is almost as addicted as I am. If we need one small item from a CD shop, he spends $$. lol

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageOhSewCrafty:

imageJulietL129:
    Ooooh I love, adorable! :)

I found someone selling it on the CD board for $20 including shipping. Can't beat that!

That's a great deal! :) I have to intentionally avoid looking at cd stuff because there's sooooo many adorable ones!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • I have the same addiction! But I've had to curb it for awhile because I really don't need any more diapers and I'm on my unpaid leave right now. But when Earth Day sales roll around I'll be back at work so I have a feeling W will be getting some new diapers!
    Pregnancy Ticker
    my little man. 12-4-10.
    my blog
  • That is one cuuuute diaper!
  • imagecallthewind:
    I have the same addiction! But I've had to curb it for awhile because I really don't need any more diapers and I'm on my unpaid leave right now. But when Earth Day sales roll around I'll be back at work so I have a feeling W will be getting some new diapers!

What is this fabulousness you speak of??

• Ooo, i love buying cloth diapers. DH said I had to reign it in this month and said no diapers for feb. Well I found good deal on seconds that i wanted to try since we don't like our fuzzibunz. Bought some softbums last week and waiting on some kawaii goodnights in the next week or so. Love finding deals! Hope you like your new bg's they r cute!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"