Baby Names

Help with baby name, Please!

My great-grandmother's name is Reable (pronounced Ree-ble). I was named after her (middle name). I have always like the name Annabelle. We thought about naming our baby, if it is a girl, Annabelle Reable, and calling her Annabelle. My mother's name is Jane, and we have also considered the name Jane Reable, and calling her Jane Reable. I don't know what to do. Please help!

Re: Help with baby name, Please!

• I would go with Annabelle Reable or Annabelle Jane Reable
    VOTE on my Name List
  • I like Jane 100x more than Annabelle.  I feel like Annabelle is so....cartoonish, like a Disney character.  Jane is classic, and you don't really hear it as a first name anymore.  Jane Reable gets my vote. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I don't care for how Anabelle Reable rolls off the tongue, it sounds too rhyme-y to me and is a bit of a mouthful.  How about Anabelle Jane?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I love Annabelle.
    P - 9/2008
    A - 8/2010
    L - 1/2013
    S - 3/2015
  • imageCocoBrynne:
    I don't care for how Anabelle Reable rolls off the tongue, it sounds too rhyme-y to me and is a bit of a mouthful.  How about Anabelle Jane?

This^

I don't like Reable

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageCocoBrynne:
    I don't care for how Anabelle Reable rolls off the tongue, it sounds too rhyme-y to me and is a bit of a mouthful.  How about Anabelle Jane?

I completely agree. I prefer Annabelle to Jane, but it really doesn't sound good with Reable IMHO.

** After  2 1/2 years of Unexplained IF, 2 failed medicated cycles, and 4 failed IUI's - our baby girl came to us through the miracle of
     Mini IVF! **

• imagelifesaboutmusic:
    I would go with Annabelle Reable or Annabelle Jane Reable

I like the way Annabelle Jane Reable sounds if you like the whole giving two middle names thing.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"