Trouble TTC

Progesterone Question

My last Clomid cycle (100mg) it was 11.5, and this cycle unmedicated is only 7.9. Ladies that know about this, should I be asking for supplements? I know its not overly low, but was really hoping for better results. TIA for your advice!
PicsArt_1352689198937-1
Noah's Blog TFAS Chart
BFP 12-16-08...blighted ovum at 8 wks
BFP 4-26-10....ectopic at 6 wks
BFP 4-4-11... Our little Noah arrived 11-15-11!
TFAS Sept 2012
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Made so many amazing bump friends along the way... Congrats to my bump besties and IRL friends..sbuxsweetie (Colin is here, and is going to be a big brother!),kellbranc (Luca is growing so fast) and lots of prayers and baby dust to willamina (HUGS) So blessed to have met these ladies!!!

Re: Progesterone Question

• They say 10 and over for unmedicated and 15 and over for medicated. It couldn't hurt to call if your concerned!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Can't hurt to ask.  I don't know what my progesterone was for my medicated cycles, but this last (unmedicated) cycle it was 7.4.  My RE prescribed progesterone supplements from 3dpo til AF (or 8wks pregnant).  She said it might not help, but it couldn't hurt.  I don't think she would've prescribed anything except that I've had 2 m/c recently.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Married 1/2/99.
    TTC since 4/09.
    Diagnosed PCOS. Diagnosed Hypothryoid 11/09.
    SHG & SA normal. PCOS Research study started 5/10.
    Clomid/Femara cycle #1 - 6/10 = BFN
    Clomid/Femara cycle #2 - 7/10 = BFP #1 - Missed miscarriage 9/2/10
    11/12 - BFP #2 - 11/22 - m/c
    5/1/11 - BFP #3 - Pre-eclampsia, IUGR & bed rest from 32w. DD born via induction 1/4/12.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"