Nurseries and Baby Gear

Wooden Nursery Letters

I am looking for wooden nursery letters to hang on lo's wall.  Any suggestions on where to find them?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Wooden Nursery Letters

• Joanns, Michaels, Hobby Lobby, and a bunch of online stores.  I got mine from wooden-letters.net

photo newsig2_zps17ef14af.jpg
  • I think people typically get them from Joann's or Michaels - if they want to paint them themselves.

Otherwise, if you want them all painted and everything already, check out Etsy.

~Chelsea~
    image"">imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • I bought some plain wooden letters at https://www.woodenletters.net/.  :)

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I found a seller to paint them to coordinate specifically with our nursery on eBay.  Still waiting on them to arrive :)
    Jack 3.5.07 / Ethan 9.17.08 / Lauren 4.3.11 image
  • I have a friend of a friend who is painting mine! I cant wait to see them! I also scoped out someone on Ebay.. but I think Etsy has a lot of people who will do them too.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • I just saw some at Kmart for $2.49/letter- white.
    BKP__Levi's One Year_0032_CDBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • We bought ours from CraftCuts.com.  They have tons of fonts and colors, and you can select the size, thickness, and if you want wood or MDF.  The price was great and it arrived super quick, even with standard shipping.  We're very happy with them!
    Photo by J Shelton Photography

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Married 10/5/08 | 2 yrs of TTC, tests, procedures & a m/c | IVF #2 =James!
  • You can buy them and paint them yourself as others mentioned, but since I have NO artistic ability (or much time with DD#1), I had someone on Etsy make them for me.

I used the Etsy seller, SimplyMade. She did a WONDERFUL job and was so easy to work with!  Here is a link to my post with PIP of my nursery and you can see them.  I am very happy!

https://community.thebump.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/49554948.aspx

Allie ~ 01/26/09 ~ 7 lbs, 9 oz ~ 20.75 in. & Amelia ~ 03/16/11 ~ 8 lbs, 1 oz ~ 21 in.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"