Pregnant after IF

Clicky Poll: Help me finalize name choices!

Thanks in advance for your input. 

The middle names are still up in the air, but these are the ones sticking right now.  Feel free to make MN suggestions too! Smile 

If it matters, my step daughter (lives with us full time and is 14 years old) is named Katelyn.

[Poll]
After 3 years, 3 losses, and 3 IVF's, our little girls have arrived! Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Zoo

Re: Clicky Poll: Help me finalize name choices!

• I voted for the second option, but I like Madelyn Grace and Abigail Elizabeth Smile

My Blog

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    SAIF Always Welcome
    Diagnosed with PCOS: 10/03, On BCP to "treat" until: 7/09
    Provera to end Cycles 1-9 (anovulatory)
    Cycle #4 & 5: Clomid 50 mg FAIL
    RE Visit: 2000 mg Metformin
    Cycle 6:Forced Break, looking for androgen secreting tumor
    Cycle 7:Clomid CD 3-10, 12-17 FAIL
    Cycle 8: Clomid CD 3-10, Bravelle CD 12-24 Hyperstimmed
    New RE: Put on Byetta, lost 23 lbs
    Cycle 9: Financial Break
    Cycle 10: Femara CD 3-7, IUI CD 17 BFP on 2/14/11, m/c 3/7/11
  • Are you going with nicknames at all.  I love Ashlyn but if the other is going to be called Maddie, then Maddie and Abby is cute.  I voted for Ashlyn. :)
    Dx with PCOS and IR June 2009
    After two losses, third time was a charm.
    pm me for blog link
  • Loading the player...
  • imageohiostategal:
    Are you going with nicknames at all.  I love Ashlyn but if the other is going to be called Maddie, then Maddie and Abby is cute.  I voted for Ashlyn. :)
    Madelyn will end up Maddie as a NN. I agree that Maddie & Abby is cute together. I figure Ashlyn would end up with some sort of NN but it's not obvious what it would be like the other two names.
    After 3 years, 3 losses, and 3 IVF's, our little girls have arrived! Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Zoo
  • Were you purposely trying to make all the girls names end in 'lyn'?  Just something I noticed about the first two names and Kaitlyn.

For me personally it's too many names ending in lyn, so I voted for the other option.  That said I like all the names, but am partial to Madelyn and Abigail.

TTC since 8/2004
    Me - DX Hashimoto's Disease, Hypothyroid, Rheumatoid Arthritis
    DH - DX Azoospermia - Sertoli Cell Syndrome
    DS-IUI #1-4 BFN IVF #1 - BFP! It's a boy!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I think Madelyn and Ashlyn would be cute compliments to Katelyn.
    Beautiful Miracle Baby lost at 21 weeks due to pre-term labor and incompetent cervix. FET#1 BFN, FET#2 BFP, early loss. FET#3 BFN. IVF#2 BFFN. FET #4 BFP after removing bilateral hydrosalpinx and 3 months of lupron depot. Sticky Bun is here!! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I like all your names, but prefer the second set with Abigail instead of Ashlyn.  I would choose Madelyn Grace and Abigail Elizabeth (instead of MN Kathleen).  :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I love the name Madalyn! That was a name I was set on using for the longest time. Them SIL named her DD Madysin (Mady are a NM) and about a year and a half later my other SIL named her DD Adalyn. I figured that would be way to confusing for everything.

Though I told my one other SIL that I can use Madalyn and then she needs to name her next DD Addison. That would really confuse people!

Our IVF Miracles! Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • imageYellow_Daisy:

Were you purposely trying to make all the girls names end in 'lyn'?  Just something I noticed about the first two names and Kaitlyn.

For me personally it's too many names ending in lyn, so I voted for the other option.  That said I like all the names, but am partial to Madelyn and Abigail.

nope, not on purpose. It just kind of happened that way. We were thinking you could spell it Madeline or Ashlynn so they didn't all end with lyn but the sounds would be the same. Katelyn goes by Kate or Katie for the most part.
  • imageams8099:

I love the name Madalyn! That was a name I was set on using for the longest time. Them SIL named her DD Madysin (Mady are a NM) and about a year and a half later my other SIL named her DD Adalyn. I figured that would be way to confusing for everything.

Though I told my one other SIL that I can use Madalyn and then she needs to name her next DD Addison. That would really confuse people!

LOL too funny! That would get confusing!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"