Austin Babies

"natural" c-section (links)

Seems like several of you are interested in reading more. Here are a couple of articles on it!

link

link

(the second article is the one we discussed with Dr. S)

Dear Bump: You suck.

Re: "natural" c-section (links)

• The idea of this sounds really cool.  I would be worried that I would pass out at the sight of my giant belly being cut open.  Although, the way I would see it would probably be in a way that I couldn't see the incision.  Interesting.

Amy

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Ahh... thanks.  I love reading birth stories.  
  • Loading the player...
  • Thank you so much for posting these! My chances of doing a VBAC aren't that great, so this sounds like a great "alternative" for someone like me. I'll definitely be looking more into this!
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • That's really interesting.  If we ever decide to have another go at it that's definitely something I'd want to talk about.

I do have to admit that I laughed when the first article mentioned wrapping the baby in bubble wrap though Stick out tongue

• Thank you so much for posting these. I have tears in my eyes from reading them. I am 38 weeks pregnant and want to try for a VBAC, but with GD and my previous baby being 10lb (and me being smallish) I am concerned it won't work out. This has alleviated some of my fears of c/s if it happens. I am going to talk to my OB about it this week. Thank you, again!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"