December 2010 Moms

Who's been through the 3 mo spurt?

DS has been up at 3am the last few nights- used to sleep through- 9-10 hr. Yesterday he ate every 2-3 hr- usually goes 3-4. And his naps are crappy. Spurt?
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: Who's been through the 3 mo spurt?

• Yep. Were right in the middle of one and it sucks. Like..a lot.
    i carry your heart with me(i carry it in my heart)

Cooper+Evie=Soulmates

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• W is eating every hour and is super cranky. Crankisauras is what I'm calling him. He's fine one minute and then nothing soothes the next. He's ravenous when he eats, then he passes out and then we repeat the whole cycle. :/ I'm hoping this is the peak- it started about a week ago and has been getting worse every day.

I'm seriously worn out.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Sounds like what we've been going through since last Wed.  Last night he was back up to 6 hours so hopefully we're about done!

I also think it's time for us to go to the size 2 diapers - that may be what is waking him at night.

image   image

• I'm right there with you, DS is going through the same thing, I finally got him down for more than just a cat nap, here's hoping I didn't just jinx myself!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • imageKellina:
    DS has been up at 3am the last few nights- used to sleep through- 9-10 hr. Yesterday he ate every 2-3 hr- usually goes 3-4. And his naps are crappy. Spurt?

Oh my gosh this has been happening to us!  I bet my LO is in a growth spurt - she'll be 3 months Wednesday!!  Thanks for posting this! 

Married 7/10/2009 * DD 12/2/2010 * DS 4/24/2014
    2 babies in heaven (mc)

Blog: ForLoveofCupcakes.com

• Oh gosh...I don't know.  I have a pretty fussy baby.  Didn't even recognize the 6 weeks growth spurt :O)  Lo is pretty hard to keep entertained.  I haven't sat and held him since week 3.  If I sit in one spot for too long he fusses.  He hasn't ever slept through the night either.  He is a busy baby...day and night :O)
    imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"