Stay at Home Moms
Options

Hamburger dish??

What's your favorite hamburger dish other than spaghetti?  I made spaghetti yesterday (in-laws kept leftovers lol) and now I have a pound of hamburger sitting in my fridge for supper tonight and I don't know what I feel like cooking!  Maybe something with potatoes mixed in or using a bag of frozen hashbrowns or something like that.  Ideas please!!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Hamburger dish??

• Options
    brown groundbeef, layer the bottom of a casserole dish, sprinkle some cheddar cheese- shredded, layer mashed potatoes, top with a veggie (corn, green beans) and bake it.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Mix ground beef with mixed veggies and 1 or 2 cans of cream of mushroom and a bag of hashbrowns.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Unstuffed peppers, chili, or shepard's pie
    DD: 04/09 TTC#2 since 10/09 Dx: PCOS w/IR M/c #1: 07/10 M/c #2: 09/10 M/c #3: 03/11
  • Options

My family and I love Hamburger casserole.  All you need isa pound of gr. beef, a can of tomato soup, 2 1/2 cups of mixed veggies, and 1/2 cup chopped onion.  Stick that in a casserole dish, top with mashed potatoes (I use instant potatoes) and shredded cheddar cheese and bake on 350 for 30-35 minutes.

image image image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker PitaPata Cat tickers PitaPata Dog tickers
  • Options
    Thanks ladies!  Shepard's pie sounds yummy! :-)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imageStacyc625:
    brown groundbeef, layer the bottom of a casserole dish, sprinkle some cheddar cheese- shredded, layer mashed potatoes, top with a veggie (corn, green beans) and bake it.

LOVE this! This is such a go to for our house. I add Guiness and two tsp of cornstarch to the drippings to thicken it up for extra flavor

• Options

Cheeseburger Pie

Super easy and DD loves it.  I'll make it for lunch from time to time or if I'm not wanting to make a big dinner I'll make that. 

• Options
    We brown it with onions and put in homemade taco/burrito seasoning (you could use a store bought pack too).  Then put it in tortilla's with some tomato's and shredded cheese.  Roll up the tortilla and put in a 9x13 pan and bake for 30 min with cheese sprinkled on top.  When done pour salsa over the top and top with lettuce and tomatoes.  Yum!
    Anyone can be cool, but awesome takes practice!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"