Natural Birth
Options

Anyone in CT use Yale Maternal Fetal Medicine group?

Hi everyone, not sure if there is anyone on here from CT. I posted a week or so ago about having a single umbilical artery and going for a higher level ultrasound with a high risk ob. This is the practice my midwife is recommending and was wondering if anyone had any experience with them? Any specific doctor they liked or didn't like? I'm planning a home birth as long as there don't appear to be any other complications and was hoping to find a doctor that wouldn't be horrified by this... Please let me know if you can share anything about them!! Thank you!

Re: Anyone in CT use Yale Maternal Fetal Medicine group?

• Options
    That might be where I went for both my 1st tri scan and my level 2 u/s at 34 weeks. Is it part of Yale New Haven Hospital at their Long Wharf location?
    Our active toddler: Born March 14, 2011 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Excited for version 2.0: BFP- 10/8/12 EDD: June 21, 2013 BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Yes, it's the long wharf location. Thank you for sharing! It's good to hear some positive feedback. Can I ask, did you tell them you were planning a home birth or did you avoid bringing it up?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"