Austin Babies
Options

appt made...

Ok, so I see my new OB/GYN on March 25th @ 8 am...until then I'm responsible for the poppy seed sized embryo growing in me? Yikes...

But seriously...this is getting real. I was able to let it be my own little dream world but at work and actually making the appt makes it reality! So exciting and scary at the same time!

Re: appt made...

• Options
    That's so exciting!  Congrats again!!!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

wait wait wait, you're pregnant!?!?!?!

Yay!  Congrats!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Didn't get to say it earlier, but Congrats!!! So excited for you. Hope you feel great and that everything is perfect!
  • Options
    imageali-1411:

wait wait wait, you're pregnant!?!?!?!

Yay!  Congrats!

hehe...yes, I am. They guestimate that I am 4w5d.

• Options
    Ah, the wonderful world of mommy "terrified excitement." It's awesome.
    Dear Bump: You suck.
  • Options
    It will be MORE real when you see the poppyseed's heartbeat:)
  • Options

imagerssnlvr:
    Ah, the wonderful world of mommy "terrified excitement." It's awesome.

I love this. 

Congrats!!  It's silly, but making each appointment is sooo exciting to me.  Just a chance to see/hear the little one is so great!

• Options
    imagekerij1028:

Ok, so I see my new OB/GYN on March 25th @ 8 am...until then I'm responsible for the poppy seed sized embryo growing in me? Yikes...

But seriously...this is getting real. I was able to let it be my own little dream world but at work and actually making the appt makes it reality! So exciting and scary at the same time!

Yay!  Did you end up going with the practice that's in your building?

• Options
    imageMrsAJL:
    imagekerij1028:

Yay!  Did you end up going with the practice that's in your building?

Yeah, I went with my instinct and made the appt with Dr. Belt...I'm excited!

• Options
    I am so, so excited for you.  I didn't really like being pregnant, but I loved it at the same time, and I find myself missing it.  Sometimes.  :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"